Kilgore vs Chapel Hill

WhoamI9753

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ch runs the same three plays tomorrow night, Kilgore will shut us down. We have GOT to spread the field. I dont know how many times against Bullard a misdirection qb keep was wide open. I think black ran the ball two times all night. We have to find a weekness in Kilgore defense and try to take advantage of it. Run left run right run left run right will absolutely get shutdown by Kilgore.

I heard someone say " it's like ch plays not to lose and instead of playing to win. Referring to the play calling.

Kilgore running up the middle also scares me. IMO, beevis needs to be in the middle.

Hate to sound all negative but I'm just giving my opinion.

We have to find a weekness in Kilgore defense and try to take advantage of it.

I've only seen 1 offense all year that could consistently move the chains against Kilgore's defense. Ironically, it was Spring Hill. They did it by running the option, or more specifically, midline. As successful as they were, they never even sniffed the endzone.

I'm sure CH has speed to burn at the skill positions and will break off a couple of long runs or passes, but I wouldn't count on them stringing 1st downs together to keep their defense off the field.

We have to find a weekness in Kilgore defense and try to take advantage of it.

I've only seen 1 offense all year that could consistently move the chains against Kilgore's defense. Ironically, it was Spring Hill. They did it by running the option, or more specifically, midline. As successful as they were, they never even sniffed the endzone.

I'm sure CH has speed to burn at the skill positions and will break off a couple of long runs or passes, but I wouldn't count on them stringing 1st downs together to keep their defense off the field.

Mm I can't wait til they play henderson then!! ;)

I think this is the first test to see how good Kilgore really is. We know they're good, but chapel hill is one of those teams if they show up, watch out. Depends on which ch team shows up, if the sloppy one does its gonna be ugly! If the confident and taking care of the ball one does this wil be a heck of game. I say Kilgore wins 35-24

I think this is the first test to see how good Kilgore really is. We know they're good, but chapel hill is one of those teams if they show up, watch out. Depends on which ch team shows up, if the sloppy one does its gonna be ugly! If the confident and taking care of the ball one does this wil be a heck of game. I say Kilgore wins 35-24

Yep. The big question to me is which CH shows up.