Bears vs Indians

ttowngrad

As long as there is not a big let down from last week Timpson should win. The Bears probably played their best game of season against Beckville it will be interesting to see if that is the best they have or will they build on it to keep improving week after week. Timpson will not taste defeat until they are forced to play from behind and #2 is getting off the ground every play. Timpsons passing game depends on the play breaking down causing #2 to scramble and since he is such a threat as a runner it pulls the defense up allowing the WR get wide open. The QB's passes are in the air way to long so if get up on Timpson early, stop the run, forcing them into throwing the ball more there will be plenty of chances for your DBs to create turnovers.....to pull this off you have to keep him in the pocket so your DB can stay in coverage, if he get loose you can stay in coverage but you have no chance in h** keeping him from going for a bog one.Just count how many times 1 Indian is on a island trying to tackle 1 Bear(#2) then you will have an idea have many kids whiffed on the tackle resulting in a big play. The Indian just need #51 to hammer him a few times to slow him down.....if you can't get a hat on him sit back and enjoy some shake 'n' bake.

King you could say "Business has definitely picked up" with Coach Chatman on board. Good coach all the way around. Should have a a better basketball team now that the other guy left.

I agree 100%! I look for their basketball team to be much improved as well, whenever they are through playing playoff games.

Guest JORR2CAR

Got to go with Timpson in this one. I feel so bad for Baker and his family. It is definitely bigger than just football. He will be back because he is a fighter, it just wont be for football. A loss like this to a team hurts. especially this late in the season. I think things could have been different for Carlisle if it had happened earlier in the season. There is no replacing Baker, but im sure a capable Fill in could have been found and he would have had a lot more experience going into district. Carlisle will put up a fight on this one but I think timpson is just to much...Timpson 28 Carlise 12. I hope I am wrong cause I am pulling for you Indians!

Got to go with Timpson in this one. I feel so bad for Baker and his family. It is definitely bigger than just football. He will be back because he is a fighter, it just wont be for football. A loss like this to a team hurts. especially this late in the season. I think things could have been different for Carlisle if it had happened earlier in the season. There is no replacing Baker, but im sure a capable Fill in could have been found and he would have had a lot more experience going into district. Carlisle will put up a fight on this one but I think timpson is just to much...Timpson 28 Carlise 12. I hope I am wrong cause I am pulling for you Indians!

Thank you - but it is what it is, so we'll just have to win the next 8 games with our no-name offense. Hey it worked for the Dolphin's once upon a time. Lol