John Tyler vs Whitehouse 2012

cujoforlife

Through 8 games Ward had 2032 yard with 19 TD and 3 INT. completing 71% of his 241 pass attempts. He had 787 Rushing with 13 TD. I would say this is probably pretty close to where he is at right now. I know he hasn't thrown an INT. As a team JT had 300 rushes at this time last year.

With that being said I think that the coaches are doing a great job of putting players in good positions to make plays. I know that they will keep it rolling through the rest of district and into the 3rd season!

I double checked his stats on Max preps for last yr and this yr.

Last yr through 8 games he had 630 yds Rushing on 133 attempts (4.7 yd/carry). And 2035 yds passing with 214 attempts (9.5 per attempt)

This yr he has 320 yds rushing on 93 attempts (3.4 yd/carry) . And 1848 yds passing with 189 attempts. (9.8 per attempt)

Keep in mind, you can throw out the game against the team from Mexico, because it was a complete rain out. And he was hurt a good part on the Lee and Mesquite Horn game.

Also, they have slowed down the offense this yr and you can see that with his attempts in rushing and passing this yr. Not as many through 8 games. But again, the washout against Tigres Mexico can account for at least half of that.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Through 8 games Ward had 2032 yard with 19 TD and 3 INT. completing 71% of his 241 pass attempts. He had 787 Rushing with 13 TD. I would say this is probably pretty close to where he is at right now. I know he hasn't thrown an INT. As a team JT had 300 rushes at this time last year.

With that being said I think that the coaches are doing a great job of putting players in good positions to make plays. I know that they will keep it rolling through the rest of district and into the 3rd season!

I was looking for LF07 to come up with these numbers since he has designated himself as the JT analyst of 2012. I believe he was working hard to fit in and you may have stolen his thunder. That's ok. He will be back.

Last yr through 8 games he had 630 yds Rushing on 133 attempts (4.7 yd/carry). And 2035 yds passing with 214 attempts (9.5 per attempt)

This yr he has 320 yds rushing on 93 attempts (3.4 yd/carry) . And 1848 yds passing with 189 attempts. (9.8 per attempt)

Keep in mind, you can throw out the game against the team from Mexico, because it was a complete rain out. And he was hurt a good part on the Lee and Mesquite Horn game.

Also, they have slowed down the offense this yr and you can see that with his attempts in rushing and passing this yr. Not as many through 8 games. But again, the washout against Tigres Mexico can account for at least half of that.

I agree Ward is running less this year. Just in the last three games, two weeks prior to the playoffs, his rushing percentage has gone from 41% in 2011 to 27% in 2012 with the run still averaging 7 yards per carry for both seasons.

I will take BruceLeeroy's stats over Maxpreps....... That dude knows what he talkin about. After all, he can catch bullets with his teeth!!!!

Beats being the team with a losing record. How's that district championship streak coming along? Do your boys have a shot this year or is it yet another "maybe next year" year? I'm rooting for you guys...

How do you think JT would be doing had Ward came across an apparent ACL injury? I'd say pretty damn bad.

District championship has been put on hold for one year after 8 consecutive trophies. Fine by me. It'll be back in Longview next year.

How do you think JT would be doing had Ward came across an apparent ACL injury? I'd say pretty damn bad.

District championship has been put on hold for one year after 8 consecutive trophies. Fine by me. It'll be back in Longview next year.

Welcome back lil homie.

You say pretty bad. Is that with or without a defense?

actually Bowser is number 2. When Ward went out in the MH game Bowser stepped in. Only reason Humber plays is bcuz the game is outta reach....Humber can't even handle the damn snap w/o fumbling

Most QB's will fumble a snap. That's not unusual. Ward simply needed a retape so he was going to return and there was no need to change the rotation. The team would not benefit from Bowser playing a full 4 quarter game at QB.

have you seen Humber lately....the kid can not play qb at the varsity level....

Humber has the height, size, and arm to play at any level. His only weakness, he is not mobile enough for JT's style of QB. Humber could be just as good or better than any pro-style QB JT has faced in years.

1351380006[/url]' post='1804161']

Too bad this football game won't be a spelling bee. Although, there will be plenty of math-filled moments. Wrote a song about. Want to hear it? Here it go. "We could have sworn this would be a spelling bee but it turned out be all about math". Thank you very much! I'd like to give a shout out to Willy Wildcat the Smith County Spelling Bee champ of 1916.

Hahahahaha .....man you wild!!!! They don't know nothing bout In Living Color!!!! Lol

Most QB's will fumble a snap. That's not unusual. Ward simply needed a retape so he was going to return and there was no need to change the rotation. The team would not benefit from Bowser playing a full 4 quarter game at QB.

dude stop it...the kid is nervous back there and what makes you so sure Humber is all that good...How many scoring drives has he led?? And if he was all that good he would be #2 instead of our starting DE...Please stop it. Humber has done none of what you say he can do my friend. I've watched him in practice. And most qbs don't fumble the snap like he does not the elite ones anyway

Humber has the height, size, and arm to play at any level. His only weakness, he is not mobile enough for JT's style of QB. Humber could be just as good or better than any pro-style QB JT has faced in years.

what does height and size have to do with you being good...that don't mean nothing man. Plenty of kids have the size but he lacks the fundamentals. Just exactly where have you seen Humber be so great considering he doesn't play much??