Sub Varsity scores

BigRedFan

Does anyone know the Gilmer Jr. High, and 9th, JV scores from last night?

7th grade A team: Gilmer 38 - SH 8

8th grade A team: Gilmer 52 - SH 0

Sorry, I didn't get there until after the B team games. My Dad said they were like 30 or 40 to 0 in favor of Gilmer.

He also said something about a 9th grade game against White Oak ???

7th grade A team: Gilmer 38 - SH 8

8th grade A team: Gilmer 52 - SH 0

Sorry, I didn't get there until after the B team games. My Dad said they were like 30 or 40 to 0 in favor of Gilmer.

He also said something about a 9th grade game against White Oak ???

Hey thanks for the info. Gilmer's 8th grade 'A' team is pretty amazing. I think for the next four years, we're gonna be very competitive.

Hey thanks for the info. Gilmer's 8th grade 'A' team is pretty amazing. I think for the next four years, we're gonna be very competitive.

Yep, the 8th grade has some big kids and they look sharp running their plays. I have a nephew that plays for SH (8th grade), but I'm a Gilmer homer and try to make all Gilmer games.

Longview Freshman A 44

North Mesquite Freshmen A 7

Longview Freshmen B 30

North Mesquite Freshmen B 0

Haven't heard about JV yet.

07 we have sum good freshman coming up! Freshman A RB's are bigger than varsity! Three really good looking recievers and a throwing Qb! Couple of years from now we see how will dey be utilized

07 we have sum good freshman coming up! Freshman A RB's are bigger than varsity! Three really good looking recievers and a throwing Qb! Couple of years from now we see how will dey be utilized

Awesome to hear. Feel like they've blown out every team they've played minus Coppell and Lufkin.

Sorry, Mavchamp - PT won the Freshman game 46-22. Marshall came out with a good gameplan - recovered a couple of onsides kicks and took a very quick 14-0 lead. PT came back strong, scoring 46 unanswered points, and were playing with only backups for the whole 4th quarter. Marshall stopped PT's bread and butter inside veer, but could not contain the halfbacks on the edges and the deep passing game hurt them, too. PT's QB has had a couple of 200+ yard rushing games, but not this time. He did beat them through the air a few times. For the most part, it was toss right, toss left - not rocket science. This group of PT kids never won much in Jr. High, but they are 5-1-1 this season. This group of Marshall freshman was always among the toughest Jr. High teams PT has faced the past two years. Do you know if they've lost some kids or moved some to JV?

Also, does anyone have any info on the Sulphur Springs or Mt. Pleasant freshman teams?

Marshall JV 18

Pine Tree 0

Freshman won too I believe. I'll see if I can get the score.