Red Oak 17 Lancaster 0

cujoforlife

Not to take anything away from Red Oak, but I'm wondering if Lancaster has lost some studs due to grades.

Hard to believe the same Lancaster team that beat JT lost to Red Oak 17-0.

I have a feeling 16-4A is going to have trouble with those 15-4A teams (Ennis, Lancaster, Red Oak, etc.) in bi-district.

Not to take anything away from Red Oak, but I'm wondering if Lancaster has lost some studs due to grades.

Hard to believe the same Lancaster team that beat JT lost to Red Oak 17-0.

I have a feeling 16-4A is going to have trouble with those 15-4A teams (Ennis, Lancaster, Red Oak, etc.) in bi-district.

16 4a will be just fine come playoff time.

This should have happened because we did come in think this is going to be a easy win and I live in Lancaster. And the things I saw Friday at the game was Lancaster turned the ball over to much fumbled 4 times our defensive line was getting pushed around by Red Oak's Offensive line which gave Red Oak open holes for their RB's giving them big yards. On Lancaster's end we didn't make big plays happen when needed we fumbled 4 times only recovering like 1 of them. Red Oak's defense held all our skilled players to only a few yards. I don't even think anyone on our team had oven 75 yards separately and the Outcome Red Oak 17 - Lancaster 0 Final. WEBO!!! 7-1

This should have happened because we did come in think this is going to be a easy win and I live in Lancaster. And the things I saw Friday at the game was Lancaster turned the ball over to much fumbled 4 times our defensive line was getting pushed around by Red Oak's Offensive line which gave Red Oak open holes for their RB's giving them big yards. On Lancaster's end we didn't make big plays happen when need we fumbled 4 times only recovering like 1 of them. Red Oak's defense held all our skilled players to only a few yards. I don't even think anyone on our team had oven 75 yards separately and the Outcome Red Oak 17 - Lancaster 0 Final. WEBO!!! 7-1

i can see how yall lose the game. Red Oak did what they had to do.