• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henderson in a close one.

Kilgore leads the overall series 42-29-6

First meeting: 1932 a 18-0 Henderson win

Did not play 1953,1954,1969,1987

Henderson has won 3 years in a row trying to become the first ever Lion team to win 4 years in a row.

Last meeting 2011 a 35-7 Lions win.

Did you know : Kilgore gave Henderson its 2nd worst loss in school history. 70-0 loss in 1956 while Henderson return the favor in 1989 beating kilgore 70-20 in which was a game the Lions scored the 4th most in school history.

Nothing against the Lions, but the Kilgore D will be to much for the Lions. Kilgore has made every team they play turn the ball over. I say Kilgore 28 to 14 in a good ball game.

Rivalry game, throw everything out!! Gonna be a shootout, I hope henderson wins. Might be the most physical game both teams will play so far. i cant member anytime recently where both teams have been so good. going with henderson in a close one. Lions 24-21

Did you start the thread out last year saying you're next? How soon some of us forget....But for this year IF Henderson does away with the silly penalties I think the Lions will be in good shape...But that's a big IF..

At least you'll finally get to see the best DL in the district do work. Not fair that you had to wait this long.

So your still saying Kilgore has 4 D1 recruits on their DL? Say it's true because that's the statement you made last week...

There you go putting your own twist on reality again. What I said was you could line up 4 Bo Brady's across your defensive line and it still wouldn't be as good as Kilgore's. I stand by that.

BTW, who's recruiting Brady? Because I checked Rivals, Scout, and 247Sports and he doesn't exist in any of those databases. Which is weird, because all of the D-1 recruits are in there.

There you go putting your own twist on reality again. What I said was you could line up 4 Bo Brady's across your defensive line and it still wouldn't be as good as Kilgore's. I stand by that.

BTW, who's recruiting Brady? Because I checked Rivals, Scout, and 247Sports and he doesn't exist in any of those databases. Which is weird, because all of the D-1 recruits are in there.

If you line up 4 BO Brady's you have 4 D1 recruits right.....And as far as the teams recruiting him i'll let him put that on the internet when he wishes....He told me he's not ready to commit just yet so i'll leave it there...

If you line up 4 BO Brady's you have 4 D1 recruits right.....And as far as the teams recruiting him i'll let him put that on the internet when he wishes....He told me he's not ready to commit just yet so i'll leave it there...

Uh huh.....

I'm sure Brady's a great ball player, but he's 6'0" - 200. Kilgore's DL goes 6'1" 230 (Bell), 5'11" 225 (Anthony), 6'1" 295 (Daniels), and 6'0" 225 (Scott). And they can all run. Except for Daniels, but he doesn't have to run far. The 2's that back these guys up would start for any other team in the district.

And that's just the DL.

I'm sure Brady's a great ball player, but he's 6'0" - 200. Kilgore's DL goes 6'1" 230 (Bell), 5'11" 225 (Anthony), 6'1" 295 (Daniels), and 6'0" 225 (Scott). And they can all run. Except for Daniels, but he doesn't have to run far. The 2's that back these guys up would start for any other team in the district.

And that's just the DL.

Did you not see the game last year? He dominated from the DT position and had Toler on his back all night long...Or did you just now jump on the bandwagon this year....

I will not dwell on the past accept to say...

If the team that played Gladwater 3 weeks ago shows up, Henderson will be practicing onside kicks in the second half to nearly empty stands.

If the team that the Kilgore faithful tout shows up, they may have to do away with the onside kick practice.

If the team that played Gladwater 3 weeks ago shows up, Henderson will be practicing onside kicks in the second half to nearly empty stands.

If the team that the Kilgore faithful tout shows up, they may have to do away with the onside kick practice.

Go away Bob. It's not your turn yet.

It may be more accurate to say the first half on the Kilgore/Gladewater game. We did win by 4 TDs.

Man people can never talk about the teams that r playing in 2012 they always have to bring up past gms that r long gone and so what if henderson has been better than Kilgore the last 3 yrs. Kilgore is not 7-0 because they #### this yr and there must be a reason why there D has only given up a total of 37 pts. allowed. I'm sure Kilgore will show up Friday night ready to play

I was there, I only remember Del Barnes.

I'm going to count the # of times you say "last year" in this thread. You're at 2. Carry on.

It's because that is all they have...these last few years where they have been relevant....so they are going to cling to that....I assimilate it to a little brother finally takning a shot at big brother....