83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Henderson
    • Kilgore

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg are you bragging about practice. Scrimmages are not really meant to win. Find players and look for dept, and get kinks out from summer. Hit somebody other than Jv. We lost to hallsville by a point going to the playoffs, Gilmer by two points who is obviously going to the playoffs, and prestenwood by a bunch who will go to the playoffs in private school. So pls tell me what Jv team we lost too. Now you look foolish lol.

You should read your posts then.

Thats about right you dont have anything to say back to that. Its called a contradiction. Dont try to make people seem dumb on here when the argument you have against the team is the exact situation against your own

Omg are you bragging about practice. Scrimmages are not really meant to win. Find players and look for dept, and get kinks out from summer. Hit somebody other than Jv. We lost to hallsville by a point going to the playoffs, Gilmer by two points who is obviously going to the playoffs, and prestenwood by a bunch who will go to the playoffs in private school. So pls tell me what Jv team we lost too. Now you look foolish lol.

Well guess what we haven't lost to anybody. Since you are so ignorant let me explain, I was saying that your previous statement has no credibility since we have played the team that you lost to, scrimmage or not, we saw the personnel that you saw and didn't have a problem with them. Which is why you probably lost to them cause after lining up against us gave them the upper hand against yall. Now you look foolish but everyone already knew that.

Typical henderson Kilgore threads...we insult the other people on here instead of talking bout the game! C'mon guyssss

I agree.

I haven't seen henderson play this year, so all I really know about them is #3. I do know that Kilgore's D is outstanding and Henderson will have to find a way to run the ball to have any success because I don't see them being able to pass on Kilgore's secondary. Kilgore needs to stay balanced on offense, keep fresh legs running the ball and Coldiron hit some deep balls. With that said I see Kilgore winning 27 - 10

Marshall

same team that got beat by Pine tree last year and finish what 1-9

Sweeny I will give you that one based on injuries

Mt Pleasant was not that good last year but they exceeded expectations but we didn't play

Spring hill Pls tell me your joking right it was blowout by both

Bullard pretty sure it was a close game against kilgore and one td was in garbage time

Gladewater we play in week 10

Chapel hill we could have beat them badly but we liked to get our subs some work

One playoff Mt pleasant vs for sure 3 possible 4 playoffs teams.

Ok. So let's get this straight, Kilgore beat a playoff team in MP but y'all got beat by 3 playoff teams. So I guess y'all are the jv team then. If that's the case the Kilgore wins by a bunch.

I agree.

I haven't seen henderson play this year, so all I really know about them is #3. I do know that Kilgore's D is outstanding and Henderson will have to find a way to run the ball to have any success because I don't see them being able to pass on Kilgore's secondary. Kilgore needs to stay balanced on offense, keep fresh legs running the ball and Coldiron hit some deep balls. With that said I see Kilgore winning 27 - 10

Henderson runs a 2 qb system. Whichever one works best is the one they'll use. Lately it's been monsta. No prediction from me, I've seen too many a&m longhorn rivalry games, anything can happen.

Here is some game talk for you:

Kilgore's strength is its defense. Teams have struggled to move the ball against them. A passing team will have its best chance against this defense. A run oriented team will be doomed to failure. Offensively Kilgore will throw just enough to keep you honest. They will cram the ball down your throat with a variety of backs with different sizes and speeds. Need to pound you with a big back,.. got him, need to have a change of pace back,.. got him.

Henderson's strength from what I have read is Monsta, is that his real name? One guy will not make it against this Kilgore team. I have not seen any stats where Henderson is a passing team. Henderson's defense has given up a few points this year, so it is may be average to a little above average.

Therefore, Kilgore rolls. Kilgore has the better defense. Kilgore has the better running backs. Henderson may have the better playmaker, but he hasn't faced this defense. We will see Friday night.

Like I said in January..... Kilgore: undefeated district champs.

Kilgore's strength is its defense. Teams have struggled to move the ball against them. A passing team will have its best chance against this defense. A run oriented team will be doomed to failure. Offensively Kilgore will throw just enough to keep you honest. They will cram the ball down your throat with a variety of backs with different sizes and speeds. Need to pound you with a big back,.. got him, need to have a change of pace back,.. got him.

Henderson's strength from what I have read is Monsta, is that his real name? One guy will not make it against this Kilgore team. I have not seen any stats where Henderson is a passing team. Henderson's defense has given up a few points this year, so it is may be average to a little above average.

Therefore, Kilgore rolls. Kilgore has the better defense. Kilgore has the better running backs. Henderson may have the better playmaker, but he hasn't faced this defense. We will see Friday night.

So if you haven't seen henderson play..how can you judge them? You look at their stats? Against Prestonwood, Gilmer, hallsville, etc. of course Kilgore will look better then henderson ON paper. They have not played near the competition. Now if you have seen both teams play and say Kilgore looks better ON field then I can understand that..but stats mean nothing in this game.

Some things seem to never change. Henderson is still having problems with penalties and most are at crucial times. If and thats a big IF they can keep the flags to a minium then yes they'll be able to move the ball. Went and watched kilgore/bullard game.......yes kilgore is stacked. Kilgore is having it's problems with flags as well based on that game and from whats been posted here on smoaky. Teams cannot and will not win ballgames if they continuously bring havoc upon themselves. Now let the yellow hankies stay outta the game!!!

I watched the Henderson-Gilmer hilites on Youtube. I couldn't see the misalignment problems, but I do think y'all got jobbed on the Barr fumble that was ruled an "incomplete pass". Looked to me like that ball was punched out from behind and should have been a scoop-and-score.

Your pass rush is very good. Monster is extremely elusive and throws better than I thought he would. Wright's a pretty good back too.

I hope the refs let these guys play and don't get too ticky-tacky with the penalties. I expect there to be a lot of pushing, shoving, and smack talk after the whistle from both sides. As long as it doesn't get ouf of hand then they should just let it go.

I watched the Henderson-Gilmer hilites on Youtube. I couldn't see the misalignment problems, but I do think y'all got jobbed on the Barr fumble that was ruled an "incomplete pass". Looked to me like that ball was punched out from behind and should have been a scoop-and-score.

Your pass rush is very good. Monster is extremely elusive and throws better than I thought he would. Wright's a pretty good back too.

I hope the refs let these guys play and don't get too ticky-tacky with the penalties. I expect there to be a lot of pushing, shoving, and smack talk after the whistle from both sides. As long as it doesn't get ouf of hand then they should just let it go.

SSSHHHH!!....LOL!!.....don't get'em started on that gilmer game again.....this thread won't never be the same!

I've got two angles of that play, and on both of them Barr pitched the ball forward. You can't see it too good from the angle on youtube, but the angle I've got on my DVR shows it clearly was a forward lateral. No "jobbing" on that call, but you're entitled to your opinion, even though it's wrong.

Obviously both of these teams have outstanding defenses and could be the deciding factor in the game. I have not seen Kilgore play but being 8-0 and holding teams to single digits is enough to convince me that they have an outstanding defense. I have seen Henderson play and they have played great defensively in the 2nd half of the last 4-5 games.... the defensive coordinator must make some great adjustments at half-time.

Both have personnel on offense to score and make things happen offensively.

I see the key to this game is Henderson's kicking game.... if their offense sputters and have quite a few 3 and outs then Kilgore will capitalize on a short field as Henderson punting game is poor since losing their punter to grades two weeks ago. If this happens I see Kilgore wiinning the ball game.... may be a 2-touchdown difference if this happens.

Typical henderson Kilgore threads...we insult the other people on here instead of talking bout the game! C'mon guyssss

If you go to last years thread it would not be typical.....1 poster from Kilgore last year and that was Jackem.....The bandwagons have come out of the woods.....Now look at how many posters they have it's laughable....

If you go to last years thread it would not be typical.....1 poster from Kilgore last year and that was Jackem.....The bandwagons have come out of the woods.....Now look at how many posters they have it's laughable....

And back the the same thing as always when you have nothing to say. There will be about that many Henderson posters on here after the game friday night.

I know...I remember him and big red and jr. That's it

Henderson wins this one Friday. Kilgore was supposed to be better the last few years but we all know what happened. This is the same talk that we have always heard. Kilgore fans will understand more after the game. Kilgore ends the season 8-2 and goes in 3rd place to the playoffs. Saturday will be full of excuses and whining. Already dreading it. Well what's out overall record???? This line will be said early Saturday.