Henderson vs. Kilgore

Aggie98

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Henderson
    • Kilgore

At least you'll finally get to see the best DL in the district do work. Not fair that you had to wait this long.

Top Defensive Lines in 16 3A ranked top to bottom:

1. Kilgore

2. Gladewater

3. Henderson

4. Bullard

5. Gilmer

6. Spring Hill

7. Chapel Hill

Gladewater has the two most physical kids in the district overall. They are athletic, strong and dominant. Kilgore is better from end to end with depth. And that D-Line is backed up by the best LB core in East Texas. Anyone who has seen every district team play will have a hard time questioning my rankings!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kilgore definitely has a lot of things going good for them. Good Kilgore team home at RE Memorial is very hard to beat but hopefully Henderson can continue their run against Kilgore and get out of there with a win.

R.E. St. John Memorial Stadium**

Little respect for the home of The Ragin' Red

1. Kilgore

2. Gladewater

3. Henderson

4. Bullard

5. Gilmer

6. Spring Hill

7. Chapel Hill

Gladewater has the two most physical kids in the district overall. They are athletic, strong and dominant. Kilgore is better from end to end with depth. And that D-Line is backed up by the best LB core in East Texas. Anyone who has seen every district team play will have a hard time questioning my rankings!

It took me awhile to respond to this 'I was whiping the throw up off my keyboard".....Are you crazy?????? It's all about opinions but have you seen Longview's LB'S play? You may want to think before you type....

1. Kilgore

2. Gladewater

3. Henderson

4. Bullard

5. Gilmer

6. Spring Hill

7. Chapel Hill

Best LB core in East Tx?????????????????????????? I'm sure there are several 4-A and 5- A teams that would think different. As much as I can't stand Carthage I would put Surrats boys up against y'all any day. As good as Henderson was the last 2 years, u never heard stuff like that. Y'all say y'all have 4 Bo Brady's? So they were all on JV last year and suddenly just moved up. Monsta Brown will speak Friday night and trust me the bulldogs will listen. For the 4th straight year. Kilgore goes from crying for 2 years, like there was still tears this last summer, for the last second TD 3 years back. Now they "cant be beat". Funny stuff. Can't wait.

Best LB core in East Tx?????????????????????????? I'm sure there are several 4-A and 5- A teams that would think different. As much as I can't stand Carthage I would put Surrats boys up against y'all any day. As good as Henderson was the last 2 years, u never heard stuff like that. Y'all say y'all have 4 Bo Brady's? So they were all on JV last year and suddenly just moved up. Monsta Brown will speak Friday night and trust me the bulldogs will listen. For the 4th straight year. Kilgore goes from crying for 2 years, like there was still tears this last summer, for the last second TD 3 years back. Now they "cant be beat". Funny stuff. Can't wait.

There u go still talking bout last 3 yrs. I bet we will be getting responses from u henderson fans just like we got from CH they found out

it says right there the best in 16aaa....can't you read......however i would not list gilmer that far down.....ask spring hill people and watch out for #99....a sure thing for college

:angry: :ph34r: :angry:

if henderson tries to run their qb. I don't think he will finish the game.

I know cause we will have 2nds in in the 4th protecting the lead... Ur finally understanding. Ready for Friday already. We look at the last 3 years and y'all got probs with it. Yalls only response before this season was the overall record. Confused. Don't live in the past?

Kilgore goes from crying for 2 years, like there was still tears this last summer, for the last second TD 3 years back. Now they "cant be beat". Funny stuff. Can't wait.

I made mention of the last second TD 3 years back in a post a couple of months ago, but have yet to make any "can't be beat" claims. We are playing real well and the only way Lion (or Buckeye) fans will be convinced will be via a loss at Kilgore's hands. Y'all have had a great last couple of years, so a sort of arrogance/confidence would be understandable. Some Kilgore fans this year have that this year because we have had comfortable wins all year, so far (maybe Bullard was a not so comfortable win).

I am looking forward to the matchup between Henderson's O (no less than 20 points in any game) and Kilgore's D (given up no more than 14 points in any game, and that was just one game).

it says right there the best in 16aaa....can't you read......however i would not list gilmer that far down.....ask spring hill people and watch out for #99....a sure thing for college

:angry: :ph34r: :angry:

Evidently you can't read......A typical Gilmer poster.....It said the BEST LB core in east texas......

I will not dwell on the past accept to say...

If the team that played Gladwater 3 weeks ago shows up, Henderson will be practicing onside kicks in the second half to nearly empty stands.

If the team that the Kilgore faithful tout shows up, they may have to do away with the onside kick practice.

Are you talking about the same team that never let the team that took you to the fourth quarter before you could win cross the forty and only had three first downs. The same team that beat Mt Pleasant, the same team that is undefeated. The same team that will go undefeated in 16 3A.

I was there, I only remember Del Barnes.

I'm going to count the # of times you say "last year" in this thread. You're at 2. Carry on.

You only remember Del Barnes.....What a fan..... you showed your true colors on that post...... Did you get in the gate at half price since you were there to see Henderson's offense only? I feel like i'm talking to my 5 year old and I know I have the mega upper advantage when I go to spank him so I take it easy ....You get the drift bandwagon?

Kilgore has played nobody this year and it's going to hurt them! Bullard was their biggest opponent who gave them all they wanted. Bullard was not impressive. At all really. We will see Friday.

I agree with your 1st statement, we'll have to wait and see if it hurts us or not. I've been dissappointed in the overall level of competition this year, but we don't have any control over that. The only real adversity we've had to face this year was trailing Bullard twice. Their 1st lead lasted about 40 seconds. Their 2nd lead lasted about 4 minutes and our defense yielded -10 yds in the final 21 minutes of that ballgame.

Henderson and Gilmer will both be better than any team we've played this year. But I am fairly confident that Kilgore still has a couple of gears left that they haven't had to use yet.

You only remember Del Barnes.....What a fan..... you showed your true colors on that post...... Did you get in the gate at half price since you were there to see Henderson's offense only? I feel like i'm talking to my 5 year old and I know I have the mega upper advantage when I go to spank him so I take it easy ....You get the drift bandwagon?

I got in for free.

U mad bro?