Henderson vs. Kilgore

Aggie98

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Henderson
    • Kilgore

Just answer the prop.?????????I knew it you hide behind a screen name....BUT i have some friends that or coaches in Kilgore that I texted and they seem to know who you are.....No hiding now.....

You expect me to believe you have friends?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ust be talking about a Henderson player keep thinking Henderson is an easy out. Your undefeated but beat what two good teams. Pls correct me if I am wrong.

The Last three Henderson Lions teams said hi.

Since you like talking about the past, the 8 Kilgore teams before that say hi as well. Or was it 9?

Man people can never talk about the teams that r playing in 2012 they always have to bring up past gms that r long gone and so what if henderson has been better than Kilgore the last 3 yrs. Kilgore is not 7-0 because they #### this yr and there must be a reason why there D has only given up a total of 37 pts. allowed. I'm sure Kilgore will show up Friday night ready to play

When you play teams that have no pulse...

Not to interrupt this awesome thread about nose hairs etc. :) this game could very well depend on who is he most disciplined of the two teams. I feel Kilgore's defense will be able to stop Henderson's running game. And that will be the key but if Kilgore gets those personal foul penalties that keep Henderson on the field then they could be in trouble. Now I believe that is the key for a Henderson win is to stay disciplined and hope Kilgore doesn't

I think it a Gona be a close game. Within a 10 pt spread with whoever is on top. But I'm just Gona say yalls score said Kilgore 6 - Pine Tree 0. Don't care if weather stopped it. Still 6-0. Y'all only beat them by 6. Yes that's what I got.

Good one.

Play no teams with pulse? If I'm not mistaken who leads east tx in total offense I believe that would be MP they got shut down

Maybe because mt pleasant has played teams with no pulse?? Yeah they can't help it but let's not fool ourselves mp is a good team, not great

if henderson wins i would admit they their a better team . How bad does Kilgore have to beat them to get that same respect ?

There is no doubt that Kilgore is good. But if Henderson wins it won't be long till the overall record is mentioned.

I know cause we will have 2nds in in the 4th protecting the lead... Ur finally understanding. Ready for Friday already. We look at the last 3 years and y'all got probs with it. Yalls only response before this season was the overall record. Confused. Don't live in the past?

yes ,you have me totally confused. But I"ll be on here Fri. Night no matter what the out come.

Kilgore's defensive strategy should be fairly easy: stop Monsta. Swarm him and I don't think Henderson has anything to fall back on. Kilgore should be up to the task IMO.

Kilgore wins by 10.

Monsta throws the ball too, that's why u can't go that route. Defensive coordinators nightmare. U will soon understand. We rushed for almost 400 yards on Bullard.