Henderson vs. Kilgore

Aggie98

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Henderson
    • Kilgore

LoL thats cute but I agree with you. Had yall beat teams that had a pulse yall would be boasting about it. I mean yall brag about Mount Pleasant.

And you brag about losing to Prestonwood. We have you and Gilmer on our schedule so its not like those matchups arent going to happen. I mean according to you guys we will play the best d-line in the state and the buckeyes who havent dominated teams like they usually do. Ask Chapel Hill fans who they thinks better between the 2. Who cares who else we have played

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all about matchups. This should be the GOTW. I honestly don't know what's gonna happen in this matchup. I know both teams are good, and it's a rivalry with a long history. I hope both teams come out of this matchup without any major injuries. The District of Doom 2.0 is alive and well, and should make plenty of noise come playoff time.

Who hasn't taken Chapel hill behind the woodshed. I brag about Presten wood loss as much as you brag about a Marshall win. Kilgore will be tough but so will Henderson. You guys haven't played the playoffs teams yet. So then talk all day after you guys beat Henderson or Gilmer. If not yall might be playing basketball early.

Please provide me with a post about somebody "Bragging" about beating Marshall. I would love to see that. Can you do it or is this something you have ignorantly made up again to sound like you know what you are talking about.

Who said Henderson had the best DL in the state? You never read that from anyone from Henderson. We are proud of our defensive end who has cause problems for every offense this year. Kilgore is who said everyone on their D-Line is as good as he is. Get ur facts straight. Yall said yall have the best LB's in East Texas. Face them up against Longview, John Tyler, Lufkin, Carthage. I just think its funny cause Henderson has embarrassed yall the last 3 years. No one is living in the past, just paying attention to the most recent games that have been played. We know we are a different team this year and that will have to do some really good things to pull the game off Friday cause Kilgore is good but yall are braggin like yall have done somthing recently.

Who said Henderson had the best DL in the state? You never read that from anyone from Henderson. We are proud of our defensive end who has cause problems for every offense this year. Kilgore is who said everyone on their D-Line is as good as he is. Get ur facts straight. Yall said yall have the best LB's in East Texas. Face them up against Longview, John Tyler, Lufkin, Carthage. I just think its funny cause Henderson has embarrassed yall the last 3 years. No one is living in the past, just paying attention to the most recent games that have been played. We know we are a different team this year and that will have to do some really good things to pull the game off Friday cause Kilgore is good but yall are braggin like yall have done somthing recently.

Best DL in the district, my apologies. Equally insane.

1351600130[/url]' post='1805976']

LoL thats cute but I agree with you. Had yall beat teams that had a pulse yall would be boasting about it. I mean yall brag about Mount Pleasant.

You can only play who is on the schedule homeboy....sorry your coach wanted to stroke his ego and got you smacked around like an unruly hooker :)

1351614147[/url]' post='1806122']

ContradictionNoun1. A combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another.2. A person, thing, or situation in which inconsistent elements are present.

Henderson wins 3 years... the year yall won state it was a CLOSE game... and it's "embarrasing"?

What would you call the 9 wins in a row Kilgore handed Henderson?

And you brag about losing to Prestonwood. We have you and Gilmer on our schedule so its not like those matchups arent going to happen. I mean according to you guys we will play the best d-line in the state and the buckeyes who havent dominated teams like they usually do. Ask Chapel Hill fans who they thinks better between the 2. Who cares who else we have played

Chapel hill was the first district game and they had that dude who quit I can't member his name...when Kilgore played ch they didn't have him and it was when ch knew they weren't gonna make the playoffs...don't think you want to compare those games.

Your coach scheduled jv teams...what's that say about his ego.

Marshall - no one knew that they were going to be that bad this year

Sweeny - returned 18 starters from a team that went 3 deep last year. They were actually a pretty good team when we played them. They lost their stud QB and stud RB to injury right after the Kilgore game.... hence their 1-7 record.

Mt. Pleasant - could finish 2nd in 14-4A. One of the top offenses in the state at 50 ppg. One of the best receivers in the nation. 6 pts.

Spring Hill - beat them worse than you did

Bullard - beat them worse than you did

Gladewater - turned it over 5 times in the 1st half and still plowed them. 93 yds of Bears offense.

Chapel Hill - beat them worse than you did

Marshall - no one knew that they were going to be that bad this year

Sweeny - returned 18 starters from a team that went 3 deep last year. They were actually a pretty good team when we played them. They lost their stud QB and stud RB to injury right after the Kilgore game.... hence their 1-7 record.

Mt. Pleasant - could finish 2nd in 14-4A. One of the top offenses in the state at 50 ppg. One of the best receivers in the nation. 6 pts.

Spring Hill - beat them worse than you did

Bullard - beat them worse than you did

Gladewater - turned it over 5 times in the 1st half and still plowed them. 93 yds of Bears offense.

Chapel Hill - beat them worse than you did

+100

Mike Vallery's teams owned Henderson for several years. Drew Colemans senior year Henderson won it about 35 -34....Lions had some down years and a Jr. High coach trying to coach varsity and got embarrased several times by Kilgore. One of his teams did not make a first down against the bulldogs. Thank goodness he is long gone and losing somewhere else. Since Meeks came the Lions have been very competive and won it all in 2010.

Henderson wins 3 years... the year yall won state it was a CLOSE game... and it's "embarrasing"?

close game?? then why all the crying for a last second touchdown? Oh I know cause it wasnt neccessary, cause the game was over and wasnt close.

I call those 9 wins 3 times as long as our "current" winning streak.

Who hasn't taken Chapel hill behind the woodshed. I brag about Presten wood loss as much as you brag about a Marshall win. Kilgore will be tough but so will Henderson. You guys haven't played the playoffs teams yet. So then talk all day after you guys beat Henderson or Gilmer. If not yall might be playing basketball early.

How can you keep comparing schedules? The schedule that Henderson has is not that impressive yall played one good team in pre-district and got the brakes beat off of you, other than that we play the same teams in district. You have played two good teams and you record is 5-3 so that means you lost to a j.v. team as you put it.

Kinda funny didn't know all mighty Henderson could lose to a "J.V." team.

You know, it is fun that Gilmer, Kilgore, Henderson and Bullard are good this year. Yes, Bullard is a surprise but they strap it on and play hard all night. The fact is, Henderson/Kilgore will be a great game. We can post negative statements about each team and live in the past, but when it comes down to it, the kids play the game... not us.

Kilgore is balanced and has a fantastic defense. Henderson can be explosive and has a solid defense. Kilgore's schedule may appear weak, but you never know how teams are going to respond during competition. We have taken care of business. Henderson, well they have a mixed bag. Regardless, this will be a war. May the best team win.

Do you hear it? It's the sound of scared Henderson folk. They know that their "3" year streak is coming to an end.

That faint sound in the background is 'Ol River, you know the mule, warming up for the kicking about to take place by Kilgore.

Henderson finishes district with 2 losses.

Mule kicking commences in 2 days!!!

You know, it is fun that Gilmer, Kilgore, Henderson and Bullard are good this year. Yes, Bullard is a surprise but they strap it on and play hard all night. The fact is, Henderson/Kilgore will be a great game. We can post negative statements about each team and live in the past, but when it comes down to it, the kids play the game... not us.

Kilgore is balanced and has a fantastic defense. Henderson can be explosive and has a solid defense. Kilgore's schedule may appear weak, but you never know how teams are going to respond during competition. We have taken care of business. Henderson, well they have a mixed bag. Regardless, this will be a war. May the best team win.

Agreed..........this is going to be a great game.......sensible post!!

? Hallsville should make the playoffs Jax could make the playoffs which beat Carthage. Presentwood thats cute yall would have the same problem. Gilmer will make the playoffs and a good team yall have yet to face so I wouldn't talk too loudly. So please point out the Jv team yeah thats what I thought.

we scrimmaged Hallsville at the beginning of the season and they are not that much to talk about and about them making the playoffs they will probably get third in that district. As for as Jax "which beat Carthage" we scrimmaged Carthage as well and if the score board would have been on, the points would have been in our favor. Who cares if Jax beat Carthage that is not saying much about Henderson. It is pretty obvious that we have not played Gilmer yet since they are the last game on our schedule I am counting them as one of the two good teams that you have played. So again the two good teams that you have played are Presentwood and Gilmer and your record is 5-3 so once again I have proved my point. Back to my original point the ALL MIGHTY Henderson lost to a J.V. team as you call them. At least Kilgore has not lost a game even though we have played "all J.V. teams" as you Henderson fans keep pointing out.

Oh thought yall didn't talk about the past lol. Its only bad when Henderson is at the advantage lol Ok you can't be that delusional winning a state game is something to be proud of and Chapel hill was 13-1 so really.... Plus didn't Nick sanders block a punt in 2004 to preserve a State Championship. I could be wrong cause I honestly do not care , but it also amazes me that yall would brag about beating a 3-7 Henderson team in Bi district that year lol.

Well you know what amazes me? It amazes me that something like that would amaze you but at the same time you are constantly bragging about beating Kilgore 3 years in a row. Here is Kilgore's record 2 of those years, 5-6 and 3-7. "just sayin " I often wonder to myself every time i get on here how can somebody can think they are so smart but sound so stupid all at the same time.