Chapel hill vs gladewater

Chill5000

Chapel Hill "should" win this one, in my opinion. The Bulldogs looked like they were improving every week until they met Kilgore. I'm not sure what happened in that game. Gladewater has gone downhill since their loss to Gilmer in the district opener. It happens every year. They still have a VERY good defensive line that can wreak havoc on a running game, but if you can keep them guessing they won't be nearly as effective. I think Chapel Hill give have to get the ball past their linebackers, or on the edge very quickly to establish momentum and nullify their d-line play.

CH is reluctant to pass the ball. As soon as we make good play in the air we make a bad play. Then it's all over for the passing game. If the OC is that afraid to have Black pass the ball it makes you wonder how the coaching staff come to the conclusion he is the starter.

We finally put a drive together on Kilgore 30 yard line and its 3rd and 7 and we attempt to run the ball. And then do a reverse pass on 4th down of that drive. Who would bite on a run and its 4th down and 7?

Come on Man! And I'm not totally sure who our OC is but it seem as though he is down on the field and not in the press box. Come on Man!

Our offense is so predictable!!!

Not going to lie Chapel hill will take some serious frustation out of Gladewater. Hill by three touchdowns. I for one am very disappointed Chapel hill went from 15-0 to possible 3-7, but you can't lose your OC and that much talent and not expect to miss a beat.

+1 on the taking it out on Gladewater.

Game means absolutely nothing for both teams. I say chapel hill by 10

Mama says she begs to differ with you. It means a lot to both teams. You can improve each game as a team! Work as if your undefeated in practice. Play game to have fun and you and i know winning is more fun.

Gotta take Chapel Hill in this one. Gladewater is averaging 8 pts/game in district. CH is averaging 23 (in regulation).

Just curious, with everyone hammering the OC and Black, what is the defense giving up per game in district. Seems like those 2 are taking all the blame for a bad team.

By the way, Gladewater takes this one. CH is too small and doesn't have any playmakers on either side of the ball.

Just curious, with everyone hammering the OC and Black, what is the defense giving up per game in district. Seems like those 2 are taking all the blame for a bad team.

By the way, Gladewater takes this one. CH is too small and doesn't have any playmakers on either side of the ball.

that's one of CH problems, they only have two playmakers. Clark and Wesley, they can't carry the whole team.

Agree Hornet, and I feel so bad our Hornets lost this game against Gladewater, we were the better team. But the fault was all ours, nothing on the Bears.

True we were the better team. Also true it is our fault..but I really think these improved hornets should play them again & I believe we'd win.

But its CH time to win.

You are right. The defense has had a hard time slowing anyone down.

I dont think anyone is hammering Black. The kid is a playmaker and needs to be on the field.

Everyone was frustated because Black is our best WR and our best arm was riding the bench. I could be wrong but thats the way I see.

Play calling has been terrible. For the better part of the season our kids would wait and wait on a play call to only get a penalty as time runs out. All this time wasted to run the same play over and over. It doesnt make sense to me.

One could argue that CH doesnt have the athletes to really spread the field but for example that doesnt explain not running Black more during the Bullard game. One of the two times they tried it, he was wide open for a TD. If we are going to be a run mostly team, lets get away from the spread, line black up under center, line a fullback up, and pound the ball old school. Now we line up a RB on either side of black and he runs to the opposite side. EVERYTIME.

CH should have a good talent pool next year. The JV has some good lookin kids as well as the freshmen. I just hope we can make some changes to utilize them. Our offense is way to generic to compete in the district of doom.

Where did the current offensive line coach come from? Does anyone know?

I believe he assisted Taber last year at CH.

True we were the better team. Also true it is our fault..but I really think these improved hornets should play them again & I believe we'd win.

But its CH time to win.

"The better team????" Keep living in your fantasy world!!!!! Actually, it was one of Gladewater's easiest wins this year!!!!!