FreshMen & Sophomores On The Rise

Statistikal

Texas High has plenty of them coming through......

Dont know thier names but # 9, # 19 # 5 and they have several good looking lineman to choose from!!! Future looks bright for the TIGERS!!!!

SUB-Varsity Players On The Rise

Love To See New Talent On The Rise

Ok !

Who Are Those Diamonds Coming Out Of The Rough

Texas High has plenty of them coming through......

Dont know thier names but # 9, # 19 # 5 and they have several good looking lineman to choose from!!! Future looks bright for the TIGERS!!!!

From their freshmen squad: #9, #19, #99 all looked like studs to me when they played MP's freshmen. It was a LOT closer than I think BOTH coaching staffs thought it would be, but none-the-less, those 3 kids changed the game up for them.

#23 (if I remember correctly) was pretty good too!

I would say so too.....

I have a buddy who son is on that freshman team (29)and he stated that both coaching staffs had to coach the whole night..... I have seen them play a few times and notice the head baseball coach calls the offensive plays and he does a great job spreading the ball around with all that talent he has with that 9th grade group.... Those kids really play hard for him and the defensive coach that was with them last year at the middle school. So maybe Coach Norton thinks alot of the coach to move him up with this group. Texas High plays Marshall this week and I cant wait to see what the outcome of that game will be. I believe i saw where Mt. Pleasant 9th beat Marshall pretty bad so Marshall freshman team might be down as well but those Texas High coaches will have those kids ready to play as always.....

From their freshmen squad: #9, #19, #99 all looked like studs to me when they played MP's freshmen. It was a LOT closer than I think BOTH coaching staffs thought it would be, but none-the-less, those 3 kids changed the game up for them.

#23 (if I remember correctly) was pretty good too!

Kilgore freshman beat MP and Marshall comfortably and got smoked by Texas High. T High has the best freshman class I've seen so far. Gladewater was pretty good too.

Gladewater Freshman remain undefeated for the year and the JV also. They already have Sophomore Daylon Mack on the varsity this year and will have plenty of help next year with the Sophomores and Freshman that join him.

Gladewater Freshman remain undefeated for the year and the JV also. They already have Sophomore Daylon Mack on the varsity this year and will have plenty of help next year with the Sophomores and Freshman that join him.

They must of come a long way since the first scrimmage.

Congrats.

North lamar freshman are still unbeaten on the year.

PG Freshmen are pretty salty too. Looks like it will be a good game next week! How are your JV boys doin this year? The PG JV are averaging around 30 points per game and putting up 350 yds per game. (5-3 record but, could very easily have been undefeated)

Didn't you guys play Tx High in a scrimmage at the beginning of the season? Meaning Freshman and JV? How did that go?

PG Freshmen are pretty salty too. Looks like it will be a good game next week! How are your JV boys doin this year? The PG JV are averaging around 30 points per game and putting up 350 yds per game. (5-3 record but, could very easily have been undefeated)

I think they are 5-3, but I am not totally sure on that.

My friend's son plays for the Pine Tree freshmen and I've seen them play 4 or 5 times. They have only lost one game all season and that was to Texas High. I agree with all posters that T-High's freshman team is the strongest I've seen. Their skill kids are good, but the O line and D line were the difference against PT. The T-High kids mentioned in previous posts were all good when I saw them, but #81 (defensive end) was the best player on the field that night. PT moved the ball well a few times, but stalled inside the 20 - a sign of good 'bend but don't break' defense.

As for Pine Tree's freshmen, their are a few good looking kids that could help them down the road as they grow. Two good looking halfbacks #1 and #2, and #23 is a very fast receiver for them who also plays HB at times. #7 is a good DB. The linemen are small, but well-coached. They run a lot of read plays and I've seen their QB #12 run wild over Nacogdoches and Hallsville - friend said over 200 yards rushing in those games. The QB is about 6 ft tall and will outrun most team's DBs in the open field - serious speed. He also has a decent arm, too, but they don't pass much when the running game is clicking.

IMHO, this group of PT kids will win some varsity games, but only if they are kept together on JV next year. They didn't win much in JH, so this winning thing is new to them. If they stay together in JV, they might win 8 or 9 games and enter their Jr year on a roll. Just one opinion...

PT plays SS this week and MP next week. Does anyone have any info or records on them?

What was the scores when you guys played Nac and Hallsville?

Tx High freshmen plays Hallsville next week i believe should be a pretty good game you think? Since Pine Tree has already played both or will T-High run over them also? They played Marshall last night not to sure of the score but i heard it turn out to be a blowout!!!

My friend's son plays for the Pine Tree freshmen and I've seen them play 4 or 5 times. They have only lost one game all season and that was to Texas High. I agree with all posters that T-High's freshman team is the strongest I've seen. Their skill kids are good, but the O line and D line were the difference against PT. The T-High kids mentioned in previous posts were all good when I saw them, but #81 (defensive end) was the best player on the field that night. PT moved the ball well a few times, but stalled inside the 20 - a sign of good 'bend but don't break' defense.

As for Pine Tree's freshmen, their are a few good looking kids that could help them down the road as they grow. Two good looking halfbacks #1 and #2, and #23 is a very fast receiver for them who also plays HB at times. #7 is a good DB. The linemen are small, but well-coached. They run a lot of read plays and I've seen their QB #12 run wild over Nacogdoches and Hallsville - friend said over 200 yards rushing in those games. The QB is about 6 ft tall and will outrun most team's DBs in the open field - serious speed. He also has a decent arm, too, but they don't pass much when the running game is clicking.

IMHO, this group of PT kids will win some varsity games, but only if they are kept together on JV next year. They didn't win much in JH, so this winning thing is new to them. If they stay together in JV, they might win 8 or 9 games and enter their Jr year on a roll. Just one opinion...

PT plays SS this week and MP next week. Does anyone have any info or records on them?

Sorry but not with LE in the district......LE JV undefeated