Miles Austin - 38 rec. on 58 targets/4 TDs/2 INT/ =99.86

Dez Bryant - 41 rec. on 62 targets/2 TDs/4 INT/ =73.86

Jason Witten - 51 rec. on 72 targets/2 TDs/ 1 INT/ = 82.35

Felix Jones - 12 rec. on 19 targets/0 TDs/1 INT/ =57.13

DeMarco Murray - 17 rec. on 18 targets/0 TDs/0 INT/ =93.99

Kevin Ogletree - 21 rec. on 39 targets/2 TDs/4 INT/ =53.29

Romo's INT percentage while targeting Murray, Austin, and Witten - 2.7%

Romo's INT percentage while targeting Jones, Bryant, and Ogletree - 8.2%

Good example of how players can be on the same page with each other. It also shows the lack of connection between others. You have got to be able to trust each other to know how to react on each route. Reads are critical.

The Cowboys will lose. I hate the Cowboys :angry:

No I haven't turn my back on the Boys I just figure I'd use a little reverse psychology.

Go Falcons!!

I've tried that too in the last 16 years. One thing I won't do is bet on the Cowboys anymore.

Good example of how players can be on the same page with each other. It also shows the lack of connection between others. You have got to be able to trust each other to know how to react on each route. Reads are critical.

Romo's just "lucky" with Austin and Murray. Romo just needs to go to a different witch or what not to get his mojo changed.

Romo's just "lucky" with Austin and Murray. Romo just needs to go to a different witch or what not to get his mojo changed.

Haha, its his decision making that is usually in question. Just throw it to one of the key guys in those situations. Seriously, how well do you trust Dez? He has to ask Jerry Jones permission to be out past 11pm.

Haha, its his decision making that is usually in question. Just throw it to one of the key guys in those situations. Seriously, how well do you trust Dez? He has to ask Jerry Jones permission to be out past 11pm.

Wow really? That just shows how much Dez has to grow up.

Since when do the cowboyz ever hold the rules with any regard. They are "Amaruca's team" remember. Hope they lose by two touchdowns and virtually eliminate themselves from the playoff hunt. How bout dem cowboys rears it head again...........

We have not had the epic collapse with a lead yet this year

So we probably will build a huge lead and lose that way since they seem to be able to find new ways to lose every week

Falcons in a rout. I have had it with the Cowboys until some changes are made which it looks like is not going to happen.

Falcons in a rout. I have had it with the Cowboys until some changes are made which it looks like is not going to happen.

Hopefully the only changes that are made are the injured players come back strong and the Offensive line get better. Everything else will play off this as long as our defense keeps playing solid.

Falcons appeared to have figured out that Rob Ryan will leave their best receivers uncovered if they're in the slot. He can get outside runs and big catches off of it.

I don't know why Ryan decided this was a wise strategy to pursue, but it may end up costing them in the end.

This may be the reason why Garrett appears to never try to lean on his defense for wins...as soon as he does, they fold.