Toughest Districts in Class 2A Division II

Mustang4life

Let's try something here!!

Give me your opinion in order from toughest to easiest district in Class 2A Division II.

And how about the most over-rated team in Class 2A Division II.

The most overrated team is easy, in 2A DII it would have to be Arp.

Easiest District, don' t know the number, but it would be Refugio's district by far. Hopefully the UIL will see the light during the next realignment and align Refugio with some other DII teams like Poth, East Bernard, or the like.

That's what I'm saying! They haven't played anyone!!

ok lomardiDid I see where you said your team was linden? i will giveyou the fact they havent played anyone.However they have played all the teams on them scedule as they did last year and the year before that.and n ow we are about openions. well i dont think too much of your s as im sure dont think too much of mine .and really if some people were smart they would give one unless asked.so im going to take a page from your book and show minelol.you cannot tell me you think hs is overrated whe just sayed they havent played are you a talent scoutlol no i hink not.i was at the game last year .and mildred played gtreat i thougtht the rec.had glue on their hand great players. shoulda coulda woulda.hs win that game.yes t5hey had the best team on the field that nite.,but they did win they also didt choke.they played their hearts out aand lost.but they are my team and have been longer probley longer then you have alive.which means you probley don know your a-- from a hole in the ground

this team i saw over lk was better than last year .Defense.looks better and the backs wont quit moving those legs.may be one and done but i really don think solol

ok lomardiDid I see where you said your team was linden? i will giveyou the fact they havent played anyone.However they have played all the teams on them scedule as they did last year and the year before that.and n ow we are about openions. well i dont think too much of your s as im sure dont think too much of mine .and really if some people were smart they would give one unless asked.so im going to take a page from your book and show minelol.you cannot tell me you think hs is overrated whe just sayed they havent played are you a talent scoutlol no i hink not.i was at the game last year .and mildred played gtreat i thougtht the rec.had glue on their hand great players. shoulda coulda woulda.hs win that game.yes t5hey had the best team on the field that nite.,but they did win they also didt choke.they played their hearts out aand lost.but they are my team and have been longer probley longer then you have alive.which means you probley don know your a-- from a hole in the ground

this team i saw over lk was better than last year .Defense.looks better and the backs wont quit moving those legs.may be one and done but i really don think solol

Nope I never said LK....and that is about all I could get out of that jumbled up mess you wrote....Didn't you have to do some sort of writing test before you got out of high school or are you just passing some time in the locker room before your game?

Nope I never said LK....and that is about all I could get out of that jumbled up mess you wrote....Didn't you have to do some sort of writing test before you got out of high school or are you just passing some time in the locker room before your game?

By the way if you have been around that long you probably watched me kick the total #### out of your Mustangs on more than one occasion in more than one sport!! That's why nothing you say about this year or these mustangs can faze me because my teams owned the mustangs and that's what I remember about them!! It's not me you are beating!!!

By the way if you have been around that long you probably watched me kick the total #### out of your Mustangs on more than one occasion in more than one sport!! That's why nothing you say about this year or these mustangs can faze me because my teams owned the mustangs and that's what I remember about them!! It's not me you are beating!!!

So you SAY! zzzzzzzzz

So you SAY! zzzzzzzzz

That's exactly what happened to people when they came to watch a Pewitt vs. HS game in football, basketball, and baseball during my years!! I just wished there was a smoaky then so I could have seen what all would have been said!! Enjoy your run!!

That's exactly what happened to people when they came to watch a Pewitt vs. HS game in football, basketball, and baseball during my years!! I just wished there was a smoaky then so I could have seen what all would have been said!! Enjoy your run!!

ha. durin g my years you were known as naples.and you did win nothing fromus.we thought to change your name to water buffers you were so outy of shspe

ha. durin g my years you were known as naples.and you did win nothing fromus.we thought to change your name to water buffers you were so outy of shspe

Next time you get a phone, get the one with the big letters, or is it Arthur that causes you to type like that, but then again maybe its just the education you got during your days!

That's EXACTLY what happens when they play now. The only thing that kept me awake was watching that ol bull to see if he was gonna raise his tail and poot. I knew he wasn't gonna get to do nothin at the other end! LOL.

That's EXACTLY what happens when they play now. The only thing that kept me awake was watching that ol bull to see if he was gonna raise his tail and poot. I knew he wasn't gonna get to do nothin at the other end! LOL.

So at least you know what it was like back in the day! We didn't have the smoke blowing bull, the entertainment was on the field! Lol