Henderson Kilgore

McLovin

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you say he is missed.....Do you know how many plays D. Meeks called a game when he was here? It was more than you would think..... I guess we miss Waller too?????

you guys want a definition of a fair weather fan. Look no further than THAT GUY.

How can you say he is missed.....Do you know how many plays D. Meeks called a game when he was here? It was more than you would think..... I guess we miss Waller too?????

you guys want a definition of a fair weather fan. Look no further than THAT GUY.

If you watch the game all you have to was contain monster . A athletic guy playing qb. I said they were good just not great so nice try at making stuff up. Ok you do realize I was talking more than the dline so again you look foolish. Henderson and Kilgore are good but not great so pls don't kidyourselfs.

Front 7? How many do you think are on the front? The front 7 would eneither referring to the o-line or the d-line... You were responding and agreeing with a guy talking about the dline... I dot think even you know what you are talking about

ok live in denial side to side runs yeah kilgore didn't key on that at all lol.

If you watched the game there were several pass plays called.... The receivers just were not open... He was forced to run.... You should be thankful for those side to side runs as he converted a lot of third downs out of them... The credit goes to kilgores defense.... Time for you to go read a book

exactly....there's no doubt the dude is explosive but if they want to make him the East Texas Denard Robinson they are going to have to have better play calling than that.

BTW Henderson how many of those Brown kids do you guys have??? it seems like every era you guys have a brown. There was a guy named Doogie Brown that was like a year or two older than me and then that Pee-Wee Brown and now a Monster Brown. I think it's safe to say Monster got the best nickname.

Just be glad that Demarcus, peewee's twin, didnt play. Lol

I've been gone working. Didn't get to see the game. But,..... I told you so.

Kilgore will be the undefeated district champs after next week. I called it way back in the spring and everyone jumped all over me.

It's ok, I knew it all along..... Now just to get those lottery numbers right!!!

Congratulations to Kilgore. A hard fought heavy weight war. Still trying to figure out how you guys lost to Gilmer. If Gilmer was good enough to beat Henderson........well, just wondering if Kilgore has the horses in the stable to beat Gilmer? Henderson, you have a very good team. Good luck in the playoffs.

If you watch the game all you have to was contain monster . A athletic guy playing qb. I said they were good just not great so nice try at making stuff up. Ok you do realize I was talking more than the dline so again you look foolish. Henderson and Kilgore are good but not great so pls don't kidyourselfs.

9-0 is a lot greater than 5-4. Dude you are one game from being 500. You can talk about schedules all you want but the three good teams that you have played are Kilgore, Gilmer, and Prestonwood. Losing to anybody else is not even in the good category. Yall are lucky that our offense played worse than they have played all year and our defense made tremendous mistakes and monsta could only get 10 points on the board. Now go ahead and be a monday morning quarterback and blame it on the play calling. That was the best that your Defense has played all year and as bad as we were playing on offense you still couldnt keep us out of the endzone. Bottom line is Kilgore took care of business when the game was on the line.

what part of I am talking more than the dline do you not get. Surely all kilgore fans aren't this lol.....

Hlion4ever, on 03 November 2012 - 08:48 AM, said:

Aggie I have to admit I was wrong on Kilgore's DL.....Absolute STUDS.......I know #44 gets all the attention but they make his job a whole lot easier..I will be pulling for y'all to win district next week I don't see no reason Kilgore shouldn't handle Gilmer....Good luck the rest of the way y'all should make a deep run into the playoffs with that kind of defense...

I was wrong too that front 7 is no joke lol.

So he was talking about being wrong about the dline (because thats what he said) and by you saying FRONT 7 and agreeing with him you weren't talking about te same thing? What other thing were you agreeing with? What other front 7 were you talking about te o-line? There's only 6 of them... You my friend are clueless and a fair weather fan... And jut I respond to the post above... Presto wood didn't even make the playoffs.... So we shouldn't be hearing anymore about your strength of schedule

9-0 is a lot greater than 5-4. Dude you are one game from being 500. You can talk about schedules all you want but the three good teams that you have played are Kilgore, Gilmer, and Prestonwood. Losing to anybody else is not even in the good category. Yall are lucky that our offense played worse than they have played all year and our defense made tremendous mistakes and monsta could only get 10 points on the board. Now go ahead and be a monday morning quarterback and blame it on the play calling. That was the best that your Defense has played all year and as bad as we were playing on offense you still couldnt keep us out of the endzone. Bottom line is Kilgore took care of business when the game was on the line.

YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you not know the henderson defense was the reason for kilgores "worse offensive performance"? Lol really

injuries and those privates schools are better. 4 linemena and linebackers. I can tell you don't much about football. cause everyone refers to that. To somebody arguing with someone that was actually giving your defense props its dumb. You act like your in the 6th grade. Let me break it down. Kilgore Defense = good fron 7 linemen and linebackers. Geez guy.

Haha I don't know? Just admit you are wrong... When you say FRONT that's talking about the dline or o line... Linebackers are not a part on the front line where are you from? Your right it is like talking to a 6th grader you don't know what you are taking about

Lol if Kilgore played Henderson record they wouldn't be 8-0 and if Henderson played kilgore schedule they def wouldn't be 5-4. You guys have played exactly 2 tough teams Henderson and MP.

Well your strength of schedule sure didn't help you when games counted did it? Congrats you beat the one team in district you were suppose to...

1351949644[/url]' post='1809686']

Of course I hope I am wrong lol and they do win state. Henderson has a pretty good team and a underrated defense that played very very well.

no disrespect to Henderson, because you have a legit team, you will have a good playoff run IMO.. BUT, Kilgore's offensive miscues were horrible.. couldn't catch the ball for anything!! that's not been the case all year.. the receivers have played excellent all year... Kilgore's O really struggled.. partially because of how good Henderson's D was but also because of poor execution drop passes 10yd punts etc.. seriously, how many possesions did henderson start deep in kilgore territory??? Most of them were deep in Kilgore territory.. irregardless, it was a great game.. and I'm glad kilgore doesn't play henerson again this year.

Don't forget about Gladewater...Kilgore's offense was pittiful...5 turn-overs in the first half...anyone else would have put 35 unanswered on you...talk about luck. Luck doesn't win games it just puts off the inevitable loss.

Mike, will, and sam linebacker, defensive end Left, defensive end right, defensive Tackle right,defensive tackle right = 7

IM glad you can count that high. But linebackers ARE NOT on the FRONT. nice try now go back to your crayons.

Mike, will, and sam linebacker, defensive end Left, defensive end right, defensive Tackle right,defensive tackle right = 7

IM glad you can count that high. But linebackers ARE NOT on the FRONT. nice try now go back to your crayons.