John Tyler (8-1)(4-0) vs Whitehouse (9-0)(4-0) Smith County Showdown

cujoforlife

Smith County Showdown  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

that typical sombody get on here an talk about spelling on a forum what ever your tax dollar go to son they aint paying nothing for me i graduated in 99 an doing very well

wh wont score but 14 points once again

yall mad?

Thankfully my tax dollars aren't going to TISD. I would demand my money back.

I'm certainly glad you're doing well. Education obviously isn't everything. Lol

WH scores 14 in the first half.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very educated and probly more smarter than you but o well i know what it really is but hey cant get me mad haha

14 in first half thats sounds bout right like last year u can start out ok but its a shut out in the second half rememeber i said that

Obviously. :D

OMG! I can't hardly take it anymore. I am finally going to do this smoaky thing....First of all please do society a favor and never ever reproduce. We cant handle anymore ignorant people out there in Smith County. Secondly, I was hoping this was going to be a decent thread! I am so bored with JT, Lufkin, Longview ####. It's a Smith County showdown for crying out loud.

gonna be a fun game to watch this friday.....these two teams, no matter who wins will hopefully do well in the playoffs. I will cheer for both no matter what! John Tyler is picked to win this game. Bowser, Flowers, Ross and Ward are all competitors and great Athletes. The depth of the Lions is normal for that type of tradition rich school. We all know they will never lack athletes. Whitehouse has kids that love to compete as well! The team as a whole is better than last year. I want this to be a good game with hopefully no vulgor hunching/stank leg grinding band moves. That #### drives folks crazy. It would be nice to show a little courtesy to folks that may find that offensive. Just use a little integrity in making those kinds of decisions.

Lastly, once again, please never ever reproduce!

that typical sombody get on here an talk about spelling on a forum what ever your tax dollar go to son they aint paying nothing for me i graduated in 99 an doing very well

wh wont score but 14 points once again

yall mad?

OMG! I can't hardly take it anymore. I am finally going to do this smoaky thing....First of all please do society a favor and never ever reproduce. We cant handle anymore ignorant people out there in Smith County. Secondly, I was hoping this was going to be a decent thread! I am so bored with JT, Lufkin, Longview ####. It's a Smith County showdown for crying out loud.

gonna be a fun game to watch this friday.....these two teams, no matter who wins will hopefully do well in the playoffs. I will cheer for both no matter what! John Tyler is picked to win this game. Bowser, Flowers, Ross and Ward are all competitors and great Athletes. The depth of the Lions is normal for that type of tradition rich school. We all know they will never lack athletes. Whitehouse has kids that love to compete as well! The team as a whole is better than last year. I want this to be a good game with hopefully no vulgor hunching/stank leg grinding band moves. That #### drives folks crazy. It would be nice to show a little courtesy to folks that may find that offensive. Just use a little integrity in making those kinds of decisions.

Well you might wonna get up and go to the bathroom at halftime. They will be doing the stanky leg, funky chicken, the snake, doing the but, the split, the mc hammer, the butterfly,and anything else that will entertain us fans. See ya Friday.

i got a son and im not worried about what u say about me east tx or jt because WE all really know what the real issue is and im not gone say it but from a few comments the real mature ones aint u ones on here fronting like your just so better than everybody get mad if u dont like wha tis said just go read somthing else

ok gone go reproduce some more lol

the folks in nac seem to like the jt band hmmmm

That's my que folks! A lot can happen in two quarters and you may be able to leave before halftime.

i got a son and im not worried about what u say about me east tx or jt because WE all really know what the real issue is and im not gone say it but from a few comments the real mature ones aint u ones on here fronting like your just so better than everybody get mad if u dont like wha tis said just go read somthing else

ok gone go reproduce some more lol

the folks in nac seem to like the jt band hmmmm

You have to be writing like that on purpose. HAHAHAHA!!! You make me laugh. Not because what you write but because the way you write it. You got a good EDUMACATION!!! Tell the guys on the trash truck high for me.