cujoforlife

Smith County Showdown  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every body got there opinions if anybody was on wh side it was probaly as more brutal fans over there friday u cant just single out jt fans anyway it goes jt is still winning an the real fans was the ones there still on a 1-9 season in the stands i was there

When moved back to texas I was there at every game. When I wasn't I was listening to it online. In Wisconsin and here.

Well I never bashed anyone. I just stated the obvious. Has he won the big game? No. Has he had the talent to win the big game? Yes. I didnt say he hasn't done a good job for the program since he has been there. I didn't say he should be fired. He is good at coaching against average teams. He has had above average players over the past 4 years.

In 2010 he had a state caliber team. In my opinion that was the most talented team that Whitehouse has ever had. 10 kids from that team have or will sign letters of intent to play college football. 5 of them will play div 1. They lost in the second round.

It doesn't matter what I think or what you think or what anyone thinks he will not be at Whitehouse next year. He could win state and he still would be looking for a job.

So I'm sorry if you got your feelings hurt because I was truthful with what I said. I'm not going to sugar coat what I observe from the stands.

If you think he is a bad coach, then DeSoto, Skyline, Carter, Kimball, IKE, etc... must be horrible, because yr upon yr, they have more Div.1 players than anyone.

As a person who seen WH play since the early 90's, I think the coach has done more with this program than ever. Much of the problem, is that when WH got better, 4a got better. Many schools that were dominate 5a programs, like Longview, JT, Waco, Marshall, etc have all move down to 4a.

I do agree that I thought they would have went further in 2010, but that is just one yr. Name another yr they lost in which they were favored.

You say he hasn't won the big game, but WH hasn't quite got to the level of beating those teams yet. They are getting close though. and your not finish playing this yr. Who knows, WH may go out with a bang.

And you are a little too sensitive!!!! I am a 100% JT supporter! But you and I both know the JT fans "can" be brutal at times. Did not say "are", said "can be"!

I love the passion of the fans and am not being critical. Hell I grew up in daingerfield and no one is more passionate or more brutal!

Sorry if my being honest is such a bad thing.

Am I being too sensitive or too defensive? "Are bad", "can be bad", either way doesn't sound good. Then the "it has to be perfect to please them". Please! I don't recall JT scoring 50 points on and shutting out every opponent before the half the past several years but the fans still showed up week after week. Was it the winning or the perfection that kept them coming?

Am I being too sensitive or too defensive? "Are bad", "can be bad", either way doesn't sound good. Then the "it has to be perfect to please them". Please! I don't recall JT scoring 50 points on and shutting out every opponent before the half the past several years but the fans still showed up week after week. Was it the winning or the perfection that kept them coming?

You really are gonna take this one little comment bad aren't you??? Do what you want. Just know I support JT. Sorry that you are so defensive and sensitive. You really need to comprehend what I said, not one word of it is bad. It shows how passionate a fan base y'all are.

Sorry if I offended, but I stand by what I said!!!! Just don't understand how you can make such a big deal and turn on your fellow supporters. But I guess that's just your way. Have a nice day!!! And GO CUJO!!!!

Well I never bashed anyone. I just stated the obvious. Has he won the big game? No. Has he had the talent to win the big game? Yes. I didnt say he hasn't done a good job for the program since he has been there. I didn't say he should be fired. He is good at coaching against average teams. He has had above average players over the past 4 years.

In 2010 he had a state caliber team. In my opinion that was the most talented team that Whitehouse has ever had. 10 kids from that team have or will sign letters of intent to play college football. 5 of them will play div 1. They lost in the second round.

It doesn't matter what I think or what you think or what anyone thinks he will not be at Whitehouse next year. He could win state and he still would be looking for a job.

So I'm sorry if you got your feelings hurt because I was truthful with what I said. I'm not going to sugar coat what I observe from the stands.

Crawfish all you want!!!! Doesn't change the fact you are a 2 faced Moron!!!! On one thread you say wonderful things and the next he can't win the big one. You have absolutely no clue what it takes to win, or anything about coaching. Buying a ticket doesn't make you knowledgeable! It makes you a fan! Try being a fan and cheer for the kids and keep your negative opinions to yourself. You sound ignorant and petty when you speak about stuff you know nothing about!

If you think he is a bad coach, then DeSoto, Skyline, Carter, Kimball, IKE, etc... must be horrible, because yr upon yr, they have more Div.1 players than anyone.

As a person who seen WH play since the early 90's, I think the coach has done more with this program than ever. Much of the problem, is that when WH got better, 4a got better. Many schools that were dominate 5a programs, like Longview, JT, Waco, Marshall, etc have all move down to 4a.

I do agree that I thought they would have went further in 2010, but that is just one yr. Name another yr they lost in which they were favored.

You say he hasn't won the big game, but WH hasn't quite got to the level of beating those teams yet. They are getting close though. and your not finish playing this yr. Who knows, WH may go out with a bang.

great post

I admit I was one who believed JT would run through House. But reading all 31 pages of this thread leads me to believe that SOME...JT fans are kinda a lil embarassed House showed them up like they did. I mean it was expected for JT to come out...put on their usual highlight reel performance and they did but I think the stepchild stole the show and SOME fans dont like that...

As some of us were watching the game we understood why WH was up 24-0 at one point. Two turnovers, a couple of personal fouls on JT, and playing against a WH offense that was executing to perfection. I think I sent in a post that said WH was outright dominate. I don't think any one JT fan will deny WH put on a show but lets be honest the show happened after the 6th minute of the second quarter. The WH Death Row defensive status was dropped to Trustee (courtesy of CP) and the WH offense went from dominate to desperate.

You really are gonna take this one little comment bad aren't you??? Do what you want. Just know I support JT. Sorry that you are so defensive and sensitive. You really need to comprehend what I said, not one word of it is bad. It shows how passionate a fan base y'all are.

Sorry if I offended, but I stand by what I said!!!! Just don't understand how you can make such a big deal and turn on your fellow supporters. But I guess that's just your way. Have a nice day!!! And GO CUJO!!!!

Understand this. The little things matter the most.

As some of us were watching the game we understood why WH was up 24-0 at one point. Two turnovers, a couple of personal fouls on JT, and playing against a WH offense that was executing to perfection. I think I sent in a post that said WH was outright dominate. I don't think any one JT fan will deny WH put on a show but lets be honest the show happened after the 6th minute of the second quarter. The WH Death Row defensive status was dropped to Trustee (courtesy of CP) and the WH offense went from dominate to desperate.

You aint lying about that SO-CALLED death row defense! They were hoping for comissary after the first half LOL! Anyway, jokes aside, WH played an INSPIRED first half of football. They're execution was near perfect on those scoring drives(with some help from us at times). Bottomline still JT proved again that they were the SUPERIOR team in the end. Good luck WH in the playoffs. I can see ya'll doing some damage if the right brakes go ya'll way in future playoff games.

Never said he was a bad coach. I just don't think he is an elite coach. Oh and 9 out of 10 of those that signed to play at the next level played peewee ball in Whitehouse or on a Tyler team. They were athletes before they ever stepped on the field in junior high or high school and had a knowledge of the game. I would say that the peewee program in Whitehouse has something to do with that talent.

Oh and Ross, Ward, Liggens and I'm sure others on the JT team also played peewee ball. There is a big relationship between peewee ball and the elite athletes in East Texas. High School coaches don't get all the credit.

Never said he was a bad coach. I just don't think he is an elite coach. Oh and 9 out of 10 of those that signed to play at the next level played peewee ball in Whitehouse or on a Tyler team. They were athletes before they ever stepped on the field in junior high or high school and had a knowledge of the game. I would say that the peewee program in Whitehouse has something to do with that talent.

Oh and Ross, Ward, Liggens and I'm sure others on the JT team also played peewee ball. There is a big relationship between peewee ball and the elite athletes in East Texas. High School coaches don't get all the credit.

Wow. Just wow!

Crawfish all you want!!!! Doesn't change the fact you are a 2 faced Moron!!!! On one thread you say wonderful things and the next he can't win the big one. You have absolutely no clue what it takes to win, or anything about coaching. Buying a ticket doesn't make you knowledgeable! It makes you a fan! Try being a fan and cheer for the kids and keep your negative opinions to yourself. You sound ignorant and petty when you speak about stuff you know nothing about!

Well I can promise you I know more than you. That is garanteed!!!! Let me know if you would like me to clue you in on anything.

Whitehouse won the 1st quarter 17-0. JT won the last 3 quarters 45-21. We lost and JT won. End of Story.

Wow. PeeWee football coach saying he knows more than a High School Coach. No wonder they call you the Nutty Professor.

Stupidest comment I have heard in a while

Wow. PeeWee football coach saying he knows more than a High School Coach. No wonder they call you the Nutty Professor.

Stupidest comment I have heard in a while

Well that was never said. So i'm not sure what you are talking about. I don't coach peewee football so another stupid comment. Changing screen names does not change the fact that you are an idiot.

Well I can promise you I know more than you. That is garanteed!!!! Let me know if you would like me to clue you in on anything.

Please do clue me in...... Start with the alignments and techniques of the 3-4 defense as opposed to the 4-3 defense?

And then the difference of alignment and techniques between a 3-4 and a 5-2?

Whitehouse has had a peewee program for yrs . Before the current coach got there. But it didn't change the results. I believe WH is getting alot better. The growth of the school district and current staff has alot to do with it.

And I understand your frustration. But honestly other than 2010 playoffs, I really don't believe WH has lost games they were supposed to win. Just look at the history

Last yr team was not a championship team. Im sorry. And 2008 and 2009 were not championship teams either.

In recent history the only decent teams were 2006 and 2007. In 2006, Waco was just better. and in 2007 you lost to West Mesquite, but the championship game that yr in your division was Highland Park vs Lake Travis. WH had no chance against either one of them.

Just be patient, you guys are getting there. This yr, may be the yr (and next yr too) because you got a mobile qb. This changes everything. Just ask JT fans. Johnson, Bush Ward, and even back in the day, Mickey Jones, Morris Anderson,etc. Mahomes is going to be a difference maker.

Whitehouse has had a peewee program for yrs . Before the current coach got there. But it didn't change the results. I believe WH is getting alot better. The growth of the school district and current staff has alot to do with it.

And I understand your frustration. But honestly other than 2010 playoffs, I really don't believe WH has lost games they were supposed to win. Just look at the history

Last yr team was not a championship team. Im sorry. And 2008 and 2009 were not championship teams either.

In recent history the only decent teams were 2006 and 2007. In 2006, Waco was just better. and in 2007 you lost to West Mesquite, but the championship game that yr in your division was Highland Park vs Lake Travis. WH had no chance against either one of them.

Just be patient, you guys are getting there. This yr, may be the yr (and next yr too) because you got a mobile qb. This changes everything. Just ask JT fans. Johnson, Bush Ward, and even back in the day, Mickey Jones, Morris Anderson,etc. Mahomes is going to be a difference maker.

If this was Facebook I would like your post. Truer words have never been spoken.

+1

Well that was never said. So i'm not sure what you are talking about. I don't coach peewee football so another stupid comment. Changing screen names does not change the fact that you are an idiot.

Who changed screen names? I was reading the board and came across you stupid comments. So I created me a name and posted. Stick to your ####.

Please do clue me in...... Start with the alignments and techniques of the 3-4 defense as opposed to the 4-3 defense?

And then the difference of alignment and techniques between a 3-4 and a 5-2?

Seriously. I have a 9 year old who could tell you the difference. I could tell you the difference between 3-4, 4-3, 4-2, 5-2, 5-3, 6-2, 10-1. I can tell you every technique and show you how to play every postion. I want spend the time or energy. Because it really doesn't matter. You better start studying that film for your playoff game on friday.