Sub Varsity Scores

mustanghybrid

Other scores:

Junior Varsity:

Longview High JV 48, Rockwall High JV 0-- Longview's JV finishes the season with a 7-3 record overall and a 5-1 record in district play.

9th grade:

Longview "A" 30,Rockwall "A" 14 Longview's 9th grade "A" which ends the year at 6-4 overall and 4-2 in district play.

Junior Varsity -

Pine Tree JV 24 Mount Pleasant High School JV 24 (tie) Game played in MP. The MP JV finished the year at 1-8-1.

Other scores:

Junior Varsity:

Longview High JV 48, Rockwall High JV 0-- Longview's JV finishes the season with a 7-3 record overall and a 5-1 record in district play.

9th grade:

Longview "A" 30,Rockwall "A" 14 Longview's 9th grade "A" which ends the year at 6-4 overall and 4-2 in district play.

Freshmen B also won, 20-15. Ending the year 7-2, 4-2 in district play.

Redwater JV won I think 36-14 over Queen City. I do know the JV went 8-1 for the year. RW's JV QB is an athlete. Looking at him you wouldn't think so but, he accounts for a lot of their offense. I saw him drag about 2 or 3 QC defenders for about 8 yards. He probably doesn't weigh but 160 pounds.

Pine Tree Freshmen 32 - Mount Pleasant 30.

PT finishes at 7-2-1, pretty nice season! I got to see most of their games and they have a few good players coming up in the program. Both RB's, #1 and #2 had several good runs last night and each scored once. The QB #12 had two nice TD runs - broke several tackles and ankles - and had a TD pass as well.

Future looks good for the Pirates!

Pine Tree Freshmen 32 - Mount Pleasant 30.

PT finishes at 7-2-1, pretty nice season! I got to see most of their games and they have a few good players coming up in the program. Both RB's, #1 and #2 had several good runs last night and each scored once. The QB #12 had two nice TD runs - broke several tackles and ankles - and had a TD pass as well.

Future looks good for the Pirates!

Congratulations

Good to see you back...and a new stadium!