Sulphur Springs to State?

wildcats16SS

If this year's Wildcats put up even 40 ppg on the district that the State Champion Wildcats did, then I would think they have a legit shot at making it all the way.

Could still see them making a run for it, but don't think they'll get there.

With most of the team returning next season, I think we will have a better shot then. We have a pretty young team, lots of these kids have never played in the playoffs before. Lets just take it one game at a time.

By the way your talking it looks like the SS/MP rivalry is going to get back to the way it was in the 90s. These next few years should be really good for those two programs.

After seeing them last night, their offense is everything that is is billed to be. Almost unstoppable and can score in bunches. BUT if Marshall can put up 35 points on them, that tells me their defense is well below par. We were able to run on them almost at will (cant explain why in the world we stopped trying so early) and could have put up even more if not for a couple of special teams turnovers. They will be tough to beat but I just dont see them winning a championship with that defense. Somebody is going to be able to slow them down just enough or force a few turnovers to outscore them. Just my opinion but I do wish them the best of luck to represent the district and east texas!

After seeing them last night, their offense is everything that is is billed to be. Almost unstoppable and can score in bunches. BUT if Marshall can put up 35 points on them, that tells me their defense is well below par. We were able to run on them almost at will (cant explain why in the world we stopped trying so early) and could have put up even more if not for a couple of special teams turnovers. They will be tough to beat but I just dont see them winning a championship with that defense. Somebody is going to be able to slow them down just enough or force a few turnovers to outscore them. Just my opinion but I do wish them the best of luck to represent the district and east texas!

Heard all of the same things in 2009 and yet they just made a few stops and outscored everyone in the playoffs.