Get Your Crow

GTownballer

Yall are a freakin joke.....stop cryin about this and that.....you got beat......you can say blah blah blah about this and that, blah blah blah about the refs,

Put your big boy panties on and get ready for the playoffs

This is for Henderson fans.......All the talk about yall will not beat Kilgore, well mark it off the list, cause it happend and Kris Boyd never stepped on the field. So stop getting on our threads and crying about the freaking refs....if you dont like the way they call a game,,,become one yourself and do something about it. Untill then shut up and go to bed.

As for Kilgore fans....great game...dont be like the Henderson Cry Babies. If you want to cry tell some one who gives a flip cause us Buxs sure dont care.

One more thing.......i told yall the Bux just know how to win, most of yall are gonna say i have no class....and i dont give a flyin flip about it...so

SHUT UP AND STOP CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!

AND GO TO BED.

Man you win a game and act like this...very classy!

Who cares, you won a game. You know what it gets you? Another game next week. It doesn't win you a state title of any kind. Every team that made the postseason is even right now at 0-0.

This thread is childish and stupid. Glad you won. I bet Gilmer is proud of the way you're representing them.

This is the most childish thing I've seen on smoaky in a long time starting from the beginning of the thread.

Well dont read it...we are just calling out the Big Bad Bulldog Chest beaters, and the Lioness faithfull standing behind them....they've all ran home to their mommas!

Yall are a freakin joke.....stop cryin about this and that.....you got beat......you can say blah blah blah about this and that, blah blah blah about the refs,

Put your big boy panties on and get ready for the playoffs

This is for Henderson fans.......All the talk about yall will not beat Kilgore, well mark it off the list, cause it happend and Kris Boyd never stepped on the field. So stop getting on our threads and crying about the freaking refs....if you dont like the way they call a game,,,become one yourself and do something about it. Untill then shut up and go to bed.

As for Kilgore fans....great game...dont be like the Henderson Cry Babies. If you want to cry tell some one who gives a flip cause us Buxs sure dont care.

One more thing.......i told yall the Bux just know how to win, most of yall are gonna say i have no class....and i dont give a flyin flip about it...so

SHUT UP AND STOP CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!

AND GO TO BED.

I want to be a Hennason Cwy Babby

your the man...way to man up! :thumbsup:

Just keeping my word. Kilgore got a little too conservative in the first half for my taste. Should have gone on a couple of those fourth and shorts. But that's the way it goes. Honestly think if they don't let it kill their momentum, Kilgore has a long playoff run in them. We'll see.

Don't know who y'all match up against. Good luck, though.

Good job SMoaky posters you have won the game for Gilmer. Which house is that trophey going in? Buckeyeboob? oh wait yall didnt win anything because yall werent playing and probably didnt play when you wer ein High school which would explain this classless show you are putting on smoaky. Grow up peter pan. Keep dreaming and one day you and the rest of your muppets will get to strap it up again. To the kids and the people that know how to act, Good luck in the playoffs.

Well dont read it...we are just calling out the Big Bad Bulldog Chest beaters, and the Lioness faithfull standing behind them....they've all ran home to their mommas!

I'm going to be very candid. I am pretty sure that everyone is at the "reasonable age" to act like they have sense. I have the right to tell all of you guys to stop acting a complete donkey's rear because you all are not only embarrassing the football players and certainly are being the village idiots of your community.

I'm going to be very candid. I am pretty sure that everyone is at the "reasonable age" to act like they have sense. I have the right to tell all of you guys to stop acting a complete donkey's rear because you all are not only embarrassing the football players and certainly are being the village idiots of your community.

Hey, this is just smack, been happening ever since I can remember, "reasonable age"lol..Now making accusations, against coaches seems to be overlooked, there kado...now the rest of this is just smack, alot of crow has been served on smoaky over the years, embarrassing the players, idiots of the community,,,embarrassing the football players again lol...more like someone flexing their muscle just because they can!...again this is just smack and a tossing the cow pattie back and forth....again Kado, seriously!

Good game Gilmer.

I've been out of town, Welllll....looks like I'm a "FALSE" prophet,lol.

Good luck to all of 16-3A in the playoffs.

I think Gilmer might be a darkhorse.

Mark it down. You read it hear first, Kilgore: 2012 Division I State Champs!!!!...with 1 loss.

Crow is tasty when prepared right!!

This is the most childish thing I've seen on smoaky in a long time starting from the beginning of the thread.

I must invite you to one of my threads! lol

My Friend this kind of thing is what makes America great, that we can disagree, toast one another, poke fun at one another, and eat a big slice once in awhile!

Form one that has grown fat on crow and my Dr. just shakes his head at me,

bilbo