Brookhill vs Midland

ComBat

Officials are throwing flags and not knowing what they're for, called delay of game on us because the two end zone play clocks In each end zone were on different times. Not to mention they won't even allow our coaches to be in the press box. They're currently sitting in a man lift...

Cat. I am sorry we saw the game thur different eyes. The delay penalty was waved off because of clock malfunction. Trying to score before half I think they call that football. Didn't y'all score like 60 to something The press box only has two small rooms we did furnish a lift. We have been places our coaches have to set in the stands. The pass the ball and the hit arrived the same time. The officiating was bad on both sides. But that happens. Y'all were very young and will be back quickly. Y'all have a very good team. We are sorry your qb got hurt he is very good and he heals very quickly. I am from east texas but live in midland now

No complaining her gilgamesh. Brookhill went out to Midland and got donkey stomped by a bigger better team. Officials were horrible but that is not the reason we lost. Brookhill has a very young team this year. Not many upper classmen to carry the load. It was alot of 15 year old kids trying to play with 18 year old kids.