Hallsville Vs. Lucas LoveJoy

FootballHead

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Leopards4Life. By the way, District 9-4A went 3 for 4. :D

Yeah, I saw what 9-4A did. Too bad Little Elm was so one dimensional or they could have swept (doubtful because Poteet is tough). I was surprise Prosper was so close at the half and didn't win by as much as I thought they would.

Yeah, I saw what 9-4A did. Too bad Little Elm was so one dimensional or they could have swept (doubtful because Poteet is tough). I was surprise Prosper was so close at the half and didn't win by as much as I thought they would.

I went to the Prosper game with my Allen friends since they were playing Thursday night. We sat on the Prosper side. First of all, I love having Prosper in our district... wish you guys were too (Lovejoy vs Prosper would be a great rival) Anyway, Prosper had 8 trips in the red zone and 4 times invented a new way not to score. When it was 7-6, they were 1 for 5 in the red zone. Forney had 1 good drive the entire game and the rest of the game Prosper shut them down. Forney got 75 yards on 3 plays with 1 minute left in the game against Prosper's 2nd team.

Again, I'm am legitimately happy for Lovejoy. Coach Green is going to have quite a program going in about 2 or 3 years.

I went to the Prosper game with my Allen friends since they were playing Thursday night. We sat on the Prosper side. First of all, I love having Prosper in our district... wish you guys were too (Lovejoy vs Prosper would be a great rival) Anyway, Prosper had 8 trips in the red zone and 4 times invented a new way not to score. When it was 7-6, they were 1 for 5 in the red zone. Forney had 1 good drive the entire game and the rest of the game Prosper shut them down. Forney got 75 yards on 3 plays with 1 minute left in the game against Prosper's 2nd team.

Again, I'm am legitimately happy for Lovejoy. Coach Green is going to have quite a program going in about 2 or 3 years.

Which team do you follow? Prosper/Lovejoy would be a great rivalry, but Prosper wants to take out the Orange team directly North of them. After that many years of crow they want their pound of flesh. Plus Lovejoy and Prosper have a ton of cross-over, especially in club sports. Hard to be huge rivals when you are teammates the rest of the year, kind of takes the hatred out of it.