Henderson vs Quinlan Ford

Sportsfanatic1

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lions looked like state champions in first quarter and like they hadn't won a game in early second quarter...lost focus and let Van back in game ..however defense played very well last 2 quarters and offense made just enough plays tp secure win over Vandals.

Lions need to keep improving and take it to QF next week which sets up a possible rematch with Celina the following week..the Lions made enough mistakes that they have plenty to work on next week in practice..they however regained their "poise" to come back after falling behind in 2nd. quarter.

Lions looked like state champions in first quarter and like they hadn't won a game in early second quarter...lost focus and let Van back in game ..however defense played very well last 2 quarters and offense made just enough plays tp secure win over Vandals.

Lions need to keep improving and take it to QF next week which sets up a possible rematch with Celina the following week..the Lions made enough mistakes that they have plenty to work on next week in practice..they however regained their "poise" to come back after falling behind in 2nd. quarter.

+1

If we play well we will control the game but if not they could control clock with their running game.If a team is not ready and focused ,fumbles make the game a lot closer. We are not good enough to just show up and win,and hopefully our coaches keep our boys head on straight. Cannot look ahead to eithr Celina or Melissa, both are good teams. Melissa won a title last year in 2A abd are capable of beating Celina this week.

Go Lions! Go Panthers!

Sorry, just settled down long enough to catch my breath after the two big games we hosted in round one. Mt. Pleasant vs. Wylie was a wild one and the Ferris vs. Princeton was a classic. Now we have two more games coming up this week and the first one is a big one of course. Quinlan-Ford Panthers vs. Henderson Lions!!

We've spit polished everything in the stadium for you guys and we are really looking forward to this game. Henderson is a big favorite, but so was Mount Pleasant. I'm just saying take 'em one at a time Lions and you will be fine. If not then look out for these Quinlan Panthers. I would say their most impressive win this season would have to be the convincing win over Ferris. After I watched the Yellow Jackets last week I now know they had a good ball club.

Either way, Quinlan-Ford will really have to up to take on the Henderson Lions. This is a big first time meeting for these two schools and they will both be fighting for their lives in this one.

The 'Double Dipper Nacho Cheese Surprise' will be warmed up and ready along with plenty of popcorn, hot dogs, Frito Chili Pie, coffee, hot chocolate and many more of those things that have the smell that just draws you in and you just can't control yourself.

See yall Friday and please drive carefully on your way here. Somebody bring me a leftover 'Turkey and Dressing' sandwich...Please!!