Henderson vs Quinlan Ford

Sportsfanatic1

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

If we play well we will control the game but if not they could control clock with their running game.If a team is not ready and focused ,fumbles make the game a lot closer. We are not good enough to just show up and win,and hopefully our coaches keep our boys head on straight. Cannot look ahead to eithr Celina or Melissa, both are good teams. Melissa won a title last year in 2A abd are capable of beating Celina this week.

Celina plays Madison not Melissa.

Henderson will have the scrubs in after halftime................

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Micotrav----Sure look foreward to coming back to Royce City stadium...ya'll treated us very nice last year and the concession was the best...The Lion family of Henderson will be there in full force so have everything ready...We are a different type team this year-have to work a little harder on both sides of the ball but kids play hard, make more mistakes, but play together as a group. Thanks for letting us know you are looking for us and we will be there in numbers wearing our "red and blue" to back our Lions...thanks---

Henderson wins this one but I'll tell you something about the Panthers. They are small, slow and not to easy on the eyes but the have the Heart and Will of a Lion. Their leading rusher from last year is now Celinas starting tailback and they had a few other would be starters move as well, and after that they still won District. Two of their losses were on last second plays and in the Wills Point loss, half the team was throwing up on the sideline due to a bug. Their not going to break long plays or throw deep, but they will eat the clock and get you for 3 to 5 yards a pop. I cant rememeber which game it was (Ferris?) but they actually used a whole quarter on one drive and scored with like 10 secs left. I don't believe we will see an upset here but I truly think its going to be Henderson by less than 17 points. Having had a few grandkids play at Quinlan I will be rooting for them, then Congratulate them on a great season!!!!

QF runs wing T, they are pretty good and well coached but athletically can't match up with Henderson as most teams find out in playoffs when they face deep east tx teams..QF best chance is for there offense to run the clock,their defense is not that good. Would love to see an upset here but it will take a miracle, against a midlevel playoff team it could happen, against Henderson don't think so. 55-14 Henderson.

I remember many Vans fans thinking that same thing 3 years ago in Bi-District against Quinlan!!!!

I remember that too. Wished I didn't Lol. But...I just saw a much better Van team than 3 years ago fall to the Lions last week. I do wish you the best of luck with this game and I mean no disrespect to QF as I'm sure you have a good team but Henderson is a just a really tough nut to crack. Monsta Brown lives up to his reputation.

The two teams have never met in their history.

8-3 Ford Panthers 14 3A District Champions (3-1)

2A Troup 27-20 L

@ Mabank 28-7 W

Vs Ferris 38-13 W

@ North lamar 37-33 L

Vs Bonham 21-18 W

District 143a

@ Wills Point 41-26 L

Vs Kaufman 42-40 W

@ Rains 27-0 W

Vs Crandall 35-31 W

Bi district - North Lamar 33-28 W

Kinda funny...14AAA's district champ wouldnt have even made the playoffs in Henderson's district, lol.