New Summerfield Tournament

MTiger41

From what I understand many of the Roxton fans misbehaved (excessive extreme vulgarity) on Friday and Roxton ISD official (s) decided not to allow the team play anymore games until school officials can meet with the Roxton fans to discuss their behavior at the school's basketball games.

This isn't the first time this has happened. They did pretty much the same thing or worse 2 years ago when Dodd City played in Roxton. The Roxton fans were totally out of control that night too. Stay classy Roxton. But Kuddos to the Supt. for doing this!

One of the fans got out of hand with the police as well. Out of hand to the point that the police tazed him. I went to watch Roxton and LaPoynor in the final only to find that Martinsville had taken Roxton's place. Martinsville was no match for LaPoynor.

Roxton won their games in the tournament by 18 and 29. I don't understand why their fans would be using excessive vulgarity or getting into it with the police.

At least the incident with Dodd City a couple years ago that cvt referenced made "sense" in a perverse sort of way (they had just gotten swept by DC). Why so mad now, bros?

From what I understand many of the Roxton fans misbehaved (excessive extreme vulgarity) on Friday and Roxton ISD official (s) decided not to allow the team play anymore games until school officials can meet with the Roxton fans to discuss their behavior at the school's basketball games.

What's crazy is they won by 30 points. So why the bad behavior in the stands? SMH..

Since when was TWU in Clarksville? Go to Anona and get you some more whiskey brother!

LOL! Lack of a sense of humor, common sense & spelling kept you from getting a 4.0 I guess. But, I have to admit I love me some Thunderbird & Coke from Annona. You sure have a beef with Clarksville. You must be from the area and played for a team that we beat pretty bad.

I showed up to see the Roxton / LaPoynor game also and was disaponted but the Martinsville / LaPoynor game was a good ball game. I disagree with the "martinsville was no match for LaPoynor" I think LaPoynor was the better team but they had their hands full most of the night.

One of the fans got out of hand with the police as well. Out of hand to the point that the police tazed him. I went to watch Roxton and LaPoynor in the final only to find that Martinsville had taken Roxton's place. Martinsville was no match for LaPoynor.