5A Region II Semi-Final: Longview vs Austin Westlake

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (9-3) vs Austin Westlake Chaparrals (8-4)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Austin Westlake in a close one
    • Austin Westlake in a blow out

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I wanted to see Longview vs Lufkin in Tyler.

As of Thursday, Rose was never brought up when it came to a potential Longview/Lufkin game.

Longview was using Independence in Shreveport as their spot if they went to a flip (outside of the home/home scenario at least).

Almost positive it was mutual. Wonder what happened to the home and home deal that was seriously on the talks.

A home and home deal would have been crazy. I didn't want anything to do with Lobo stadium, I would've been going to Longview thinking we don't have a chance in h3ll at winning this one...a game that sends a team to the 5A semis in Longview between Lufkin and Longview, child pleaseee

A home and home deal would have been crazy.

It wasn't just a passing mention either. It was an extremely real possibility that as of Wednesday, sounded like that was what was going to happen. Definitely understand why Lp didn't want it. Longview either played at home where they haven't lost to Lp since 03, or they went back to the same stadium where they were fresh off their biggest win over Lp in 30+ years. :lol:

I'll just be happy to play next week. Don't think anyone in Longview cares where we play (outside of Waco at least).

Anybdy remember a topic bout the Elliot kid from Celina and how he was so great(& he might b) and how Longview had no one in the program that could come close to him as a Qb? Well as it maybe this kid completed around 55% of his passes this year. Looking at Chumleys' stats he completed 59% of his passes. I would have to say we have some1 who is of Elliotts' quality! Just a little somethg that stuck with me every since I read a certain post back before the season started...GO LOBOS!!

I swear, I haven't had any sleep at all the past two days or so because of this game. I mean, I have literally been up ALL NIGHT and catching little cat naps for about thirty to forty-five minutes! This is nervewrecking to say the least and I have bitten off all of my fingernails to the cuticles. I am THAT nervous. It honestly feels like I am about to play in this game myself.

Man, if we lose this game can't NOBODY say nothing to me about "good season" and all that because I ain't trying to hear it. I will be PO'ed regardless due to the fact I hate losing. That's just me, though. I'll calm down after several hours of throwing a major fit and breaking some choice items around the house. As a matter of fact, let me find something right now I'm going to break without regretting it later on.................

And Tobin, if we win, you better give King his due. With everything this team has faced, they're a win away from our 8th 10-win season in 9 years under King. And a win away from our 5th State Quarterfinal appearance in 6 years...

I swear, I haven't had any sleep at all the past two days or so because of this game. I mean, I have literally been up ALL NIGHT and catching little cat naps for about thirty to forty-five minutes! This is nervewrecking to say the least and I have bitten off all of my fingernails to the cuticles. I am THAT nervous. It honestly feels like I am about to play in this game myself.

Man, if we lose this game can't NOBODY say nothing to me about "good season" and all that because I ain't trying to hear it. I will be PO'ed regardless due to the fact I hate losing. That's just me, though. I'll calm down after several hours of throwing a major fit and breaking some choice items around the house. As a matter of fact, let me find something right now I'm going to break without regretting it later on.................

I love my school but...all dat aint happening. I'm gonna sleep!!