Marshall Football Coach

Ace13

Worst talent pool I've ever seen in Marshall. With that said. Marshall should take a look at a coach outside the names everyone likes to throw around. Hugh Farmer at Frederick, Ok is really doing a fabolous job, and deserves a shot at a Texas program. His Air Raide System, Defensive Philosophy, Commitment to Special teams, and developing a program is flat out awesome. His offense is tops in the Nation in passing yards. He doesn't need a 5 star QB to get this accomplished. His team has been successful throwing the ball with multiple Trigger men. His offseason/ program beliefs are very impressive as well. His kids are strong, disciplined, and LOVE to WORK. Probably get laughed at on this thread, but I guarantee you if someone takes a chance on him he will make you look pretty dang smart.Good luck to Marshall, and I hope ya'll find The Man to right the ship.

Which talent pool have you seen? I've watched the 7th and 8th graders from Marshall and they have got to be the fastest group I've ever seen from there. Yes, even in the "glory days" of mid 2000's. Not to mention their size is pretty great too. Their freshmen group had some athletes but you could just tell the discipline wasn't there whatsoever. I think Marshall is about to be on the upward swing again with these youngsters. Just have to get the right people to lead/coach them.

Which talent pool have you seen? I've watched the 7th and 8th graders from Marshall and they have got to be the fastest group I've ever seen from there. Yes, even in the "glory days" of mid 2000's. Not to mention their size is pretty great too. Their freshmen group had some athletes but you could just tell the discipline wasn't there whatsoever. I think Marshall is about to be on the upward swing again with these youngsters. Just have to get the right people to lead/coach them.

They need to do it soon... Off season should already be starting for these kids.