A&M 2014 recruiting

h-town12

I can only assume that reading comprehension is not a strength of yours. I stated I've only seen him one game, and in that game he was not impressive. Sorry if that ruins your fantasy, but it is a fact. Regardless of his ranking, he was off his game that night.

"Scared of a cut block and tires out easily". No need to bash a 16 year old kid. I don't imagine he's scared of anything.

Are you the guy that is advising Mack because of your excellent evaluation skills? No wonder the Horns have fallen so far.

P.S.- I'm a horn fan, quit calling Mack.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Scared of a cut block and tires out easily". No need to bash a 16 year old kid. I don't imagine he's scared of anything.

Are you the guy that is advising Mack because of your excellent evaluation skills? No wonder the Horns have fallen so far.

These 16 year old kids are bashed everyday by more than just people on here. It comes with the territory of being a college or pro prospect. He very well could be scared of getting cut blocked, many linemen are. Give me break with the "bashing" comments. It's not bashing, it's evaluating!

I can only comment on what I saw. He was ending up three yards off the ball to avoid cut blocks instead of defeating the block. He actually cut off his LBs at times. As for " tiring out easily," he was sucking wind and standing up by the middle of the second quarter. Last, I'm not bashing him. I even stated that he was one of the best. But most definitely had an off night. How else do you explain almost 400 yards rushing.

Top juco OT Jermaine Eluemunor commits to the Ags today. This guy has been wishy washy throughout his recruitment, but I'm confident Sumlin can get him to stick with it. Big need and get for the Ags.

Being a JUCO, he should know by now that he can't play too many games with his recruitment before he is backing up at TAMU Commerce instead of the big boys. Good sign though.

These 16 year old kids are bashed everyday by more than just people on here. It comes with the territory of being a college or pro prospect. He very well could be scared of getting cut blocked, many linemen are. Give me break with the "bashing" comments. It's not bashing, it's evaluating!

Seriously? Evaluating? LOL

• 2 months later...

But the SEC wasn't supposed to affect that!!

I don't think the SEC would have had as much of an impact if Sherman or Franchione was still the coach. Having a black head coach that knows how to recruit and talk to players/parents is the biggest factor IMO.

Actually you stole this guy from UT, TCU and Tech. In the course of about 12 hours, he decommitted from UT and announced he would be an early enrollee at Tech, then he recommitted to UT for about 5 minutes and then decommitted again only to then commit to A&M out of nowhere. I believe he at one time had a verbal commitment to TCU or was leaning that way. Very weird and frankly a bit too flaky for me. I will believe his is committed somewhere when he actually plays a game for a team. Kid is unbelievable.

When he first committed to UT, was right before Mack resigned and he said he was committing to the school not the coach. Weird how days after the new coach is hired, he is suddenly no longer so committed to said school. Apparently is was a coaching thing after all.

He tweeted early yesterday that "Tech was family to him" and he would be there next Wednesday starting classes. This was right before he recommitted to UT. My head hurts just trying to keep up........

Texas needs DTs badly. My guess is we will have some things happen the last two weeks of January to take care of this.

The Aggies have put together one heck of a class, and it will be interesting to see how it pans out over the next couple of years.