• BigRedFan
    • TheTrueLionKing
    • wolfpack4life
    • Kooldown54

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AW man, i just fell to third place. Looks like now is the best time for me to concede and acknowledge that i'm no longer in the running for this coveted title. I held my own for a short period of time and i'll just have to be happy with that. Although i back-handedly tried to jockey into position by making false accusations and spurned on fictional rumors to discredit the reighning Heisman holder, i have no choice but to except the fact that i am in no way a truely ruthless and evil politician. My hats off to HS1988 and Franks for being able to hold their own on this big stage of politics! God bless you both and good luck to ya.

AW man, i just fell to third place. Looks like now is the best time for me to concede and acknowledge that i'm no longer in the running for this coveted title. I held my own for a short period of time and i'll just have to be happy with that. Although i back-handedly tried to jockey into position by making false accusations and spurned on fictional rumors to discredit the reighning Heisman holder, i have no choice but to except the fact that i am in no way a truely ruthless and evil politician. My hats off to HS1988 and Franks for being able to hold their own on this big stage of politics! God bless you both and good luck to ya.

Hayseed, you're a good man. I'll have you know your name is in the running for second in command. Well done my friend.

Hayseed, you're a good man. I'll have you know your name is in the running for second in command. Well done my friend.

True...No shame in losing to the Nation. Many have tried to pry that sweat Trophy out of our grasp but with enough threats and "house calls" that baby always stays home. lol

franksnbeans, on 16 December 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:Hayseed, you're a good man. I'll have you know your name is in the running for second in command. Well done my friend.

True...No shame in losing to the Nation. Many have tried to pry that sweat Trophy out of our grasp but with enough threats and "house calls" that baby always stays home. lol

Blahahahahahahaha! I need to move on with my life, write some articles and get ready to go back to Jerry's house again! No time for politics anyways. Good luck.

He's made a few cameos during the playoff run Stinger. But he's too busy growing his beard and enjoying retirement to mess with us too much. Slikk and Jake are both semi-retired and relishing their legend status.

Frank tha guy was the best at Smack Talk a true Hall of Famer!

Frank tha guy was the best at Smack Talk a true Hall of Famer!

SL1KK took home the first Heisman for Smack Talk............his number has been retired!

Just found this on the latest DF thread against Cameron Yoe..........................Classic SL1KK

"Did the Yoe fans finally send their clown back to the circus. Hadn't seen Skcribble today, maybe his Trac phone run out of minutes? "