• BigRedFan
    • TheTrueLionKing
    • wolfpack4life
    • Kooldown54

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From 2008 one of SL1KK posts he left a thank you to the sponsors........................

]I would like to thank our 2008 SDC Award Show sponsors...

OldBuckeye's Hex Shop

Kevnasty's Gun and Pawn

TigerNationTshirts.com

The Questionaire's Crow Buffet

JAKEBRAKE's Adult Entertainment Inc.

Thats a Classic!!

I continue to read several threads throughout the football season, most of you guys/gals haven't lost a step... I can easily refrain from SMACKIN half these fools because I know the day I walked away, the world was a better place. Suicide rates in East TX remain at an all time low due to the lack of my lyrical domination.

P.S. Go Tigers, New Boston aint ready for this "T" Party...

From 2007 Awards............. Back by request, a little appreciative roast for the guys who make SDC happen.

SDC: Real Men Of Genius Here's to you, Overzealous Internet Posting Moderator Guy. While the sports fans of East Texas talk trash, you spend countless hours picking it right back up. Everyone on SDC knows exactly how you feel about every issue, and that's because you have posted 9.8 posts a day for two years. To most men, the terms "flaming" and "trolling" are nonsensical and have little meaning but to you, protecting innocent readers against these injustices is a way of life. While the athletes of East Texas pour out their souls in the athletic arena, you spill your own sweat and tears, ridding athletic discussion of "negative callous tripe." Policeman use guns, handcuffs and tasers to enforce the law; you, however, use the strokes on your keyboard to uphold the long arm of E-law. If a user thinks he can bash a player, use all caps or bump a thread, that poor soul has another thing coming.

Background Singer: " 2 or 3 week sus-pen-sion"

So open up a cold Bud Light, Mister Smoaky Moderator; If anything, it will cool down those fingers from all the heated typing. Background Singer Echoes: "Mr. Overzealous Internet Posting Moderator Guy"

that is good stuff!! LOL

From 2007 Awards............. Back by request, a little appreciative roast for the guys who make SDC happen.

SDC: Real Men Of Genius Here's to you, Overzealous Internet Posting Moderator Guy. While the sports fans of East Texas talk trash, you spend countless hours picking it right back up. Everyone on SDC knows exactly how you feel about every issue, and that's because you have posted 9.8 posts a day for two years. To most men, the terms "flaming" and "trolling" are nonsensical and have little meaning but to you, protecting innocent readers against these injustices is a way of life. While the athletes of East Texas pour out their souls in the athletic arena, you spill your own sweat and tears, ridding athletic discussion of "negative callous tripe." Policeman use guns, handcuffs and tasers to enforce the law; you, however, use the strokes on your keyboard to uphold the long arm of E-law. If a user thinks he can bash a player, use all caps or bump a thread, that poor soul has another thing coming.

Background Singer: " 2 or 3 week sus-pen-sion"

So open up a cold Bud Light, Mister Smoaky Moderator; If anything, it will cool down those fingers from all the heated typing. Background Singer Echoes: "Mr. Overzealous Internet Posting Moderator Guy"

:P

From Hayseed in 2011 SDC Awards

Superlative awards

Biggest Homer: JJ

Rookie of the Year: Crawford i guess.

Smack Talk as a Group Award: Chapel Hill

"Offensive" player of the year: J.Twine

"Defensive" player of the year: DeAaron Roland (Homer pick)

JAKEBRAKE Timeout Award: Doomer the dude has lost it a couple times in the 'Politics' thread

A few of examples from last year........

The Cheech and Chong award (Most incoherent)- BlueBomber he gets wound up.

Benedict Arnold Award (I don't have your back, even if you've got mine) N/A my team hasn't lost yet

Best Avatar- Pops hands down

Most times in line at the crow buffet- Doomer by over 450%

Best with the x's and o's- Franksnbeans

Most creative use of pictures JJspeed

Where are they now award (after their loss)- Gus and Toothless( we've heard from JAKEBRAKE recently)

Most likely to get suspended next- Doomer

Longest/Most entertaining thread- LC 6 man JT Fiddlers

Most Likely to be Fired if Their Boss Knew how Much Time They Spent on SDC- Me no doubt

"Better be Glad You Weren't Lined Up Across From Me Punk"- Nobody i was a 150# receiver/safety

"Fightin' a Losing Battle"- Action 10 (if a man could 'will' a team to win Cushing would be on a 734 game winning streak!)

Writing checks their team can't cash- Doomer

Strongest hometown support- Carthage

Comeback poster of the year - Jakebrake

Most Comical JTownFiddler

Member I'd most like to share a bottle of hooch with: Don't drink

Member I'd least like to baby-sit my kids: KevNasty

Make up you own award they are always the best!!!

Keeping in mind the rules on this board! Have fun!!!!

The "Please excuse our idiot" award (cause you know every fan base has at least one poster that everyone feels like they constantly have to apologize for).

This year, Gilmer's Please excuse our idiot award goes to: GODUKE

(would like to hear other fan bases tell us their local idiot)

Funniest Thread: Backwater Mafia

Best Thread: Gilmer / Daingerfield

"We were Robbed" fan base of the year award: Henderson

Revenge is Sweet game of the year: Gilmer / Argyle

The "Please excuse our idiot" award (cause you know every fan base has at least one poster that everyone feels like they constantly have to apologize for).

This year, Gilmer's Please excuse our idiot award goes to: GODUKE

(would like to hear other fan bases tell us their local idiot)

Funniest Thread: Backwater Mafia

Best Thread: Gilmer / Daingerfield

"We were Robbed" fan base of the year award: Henderson

Revenge is Sweet game of the year: Gilmer / Argyle

GoDuke deserves this prestigious award i know but i really feel i may have given him competition at times!