• BigRedFan
    • TheTrueLionKing
    • wolfpack4life
    • Kooldown54

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to give a speech just tell me what you want. Nachos? Popcorn? Soda?

Forget conceeding. I'm from Tenaha and going down without a fight isn't within the realm of possibility for me. I will now issue a plea to all voters to vote now for the candidate of your choice. If you can find it within your will to vote for me i thank you now. Sure i'm not as polished gathering actual, useful, facts and figures like 'franks' is. Sure my personal hygiene probably doesn't measure up to a guy like him either. Sure i don't have a 'frank-bank' to help settle disputes and quarrels. Sure i don't have the ability to travel to away games without having the range of my ankle bracelet "tweeked". But the one thing i do have is the gumption and moxy to come right out and say: Hey lets elect a mere mortal to the SDC throne for a change. Not unlike the Democrats, i vow to give away the contents of the SDC commissary and charge the overpaid Administators their fair share of "dues" so that we aren't stuck with the tab! I will personally get the OK for us to take Mondays off our jobs! I will get POPs , Mclovin, and others to make their sexy Avatars bigger and bare'r! Finally, in closing, i will get BigRed Fan to tell us all her secrets!

Forget conceeding. I'm from Tenaha and going down without a fight isn't within the realm of possibility for me. I will now issue a plea to all voters to vote now for the candidate of your choice. If you can find it within your will to vote for me i thank you now. Sure i'm not as polished gathering actual, useful, facts and figures like 'franks' is. Sure my personal hygiene probably doesn't measure up to a guy like him either. Sure i don't have a 'frank-bank' to help settle disputes and quarrels. Sure i don't have the ability to travel to away games without having the range of my ankle bracelet "tweeted". But the one thing i do have is the gumption and moxy to come right out and say: Hey lets let a mere mortal on the SDC throne for a change. Not unlike the Democrats i vow to give away the contents of the SDC commissary and charge the overpaid Administators their fair share of "dues" so that we aren't stuck with the tab! I will personally get the OK for us to take Mondays off! I will get POPs , Mclovin, and others to make their sexy Avatars bigger and bare'r! Finally, in closing, i will get BigRed Fan to tell us all her secrets!

Bahahahaha! Awesome. Heck, I'm thinking about changing my vote, sorry Mavgrad.

I'm going to have to get my brain trust (and I use that term loosely when I speak of Jake, Crush, Killer and the boys) to dig up some dirt on Ole Hayseed so I can besmirch his good name. I'm sure he's befouled and wronged someone at some point. Enquiring minds want to know.

I do not have any secrets. I just remain loyal to my alma mater and will fight any one that says anything bad about them. I am an OLD MOTHER HEN. LOL :) I even think that Smoaky will agree with me.

It's OK BRF. I've been married 25+ years as well. It wasn't THOSE secrets we was after............ that's another forum!

I think all the folks who voted for someone other than those in the top two should change their vote to one of the top two, because the ones they voted for obviously have no chance of winning.

Are you saying reset the vote to only include Hayseed and Frank in the SDC Heisman and BRF and JJ in Homer of the year???

A showdown throwdown?????

Contestants???

Forget conceeding. I'm from Tenaha and going down without a fight isn't within the realm of possibility for me. I will now issue a plea to all voters to vote now for the candidate of your choice. If you can find it within your will to vote for me i thank you now. Sure i'm not as polished gathering actual, useful, facts and figures like 'franks' is. Sure my personal hygiene probably doesn't measure up to a guy like him either. Sure i don't have a 'frank-bank' to help settle disputes and quarrels. Sure i don't have the ability to travel to away games without having the range of my ankle bracelet "tweeked". But the one thing i do have is the gumption and moxy to come right out and say: Hey lets elect a mere mortal to the SDC throne for a change. Not unlike the Democrats, i vow to give away the contents of the SDC commissary and charge the overpaid Administators their fair share of "dues" so that we aren't stuck with the tab! I will personally get the OK for us to take Mondays off our jobs! I will get POPs , Mclovin, and others to make their sexy Avatars bigger and bare'r! Finally, in closing, i will get BigRed Fan to tell us all her secrets!

Someone get this man a beer!!

Another 10 days. Can we wait that long? The waiting is almost getting too much to bear. lol

JJ takes the lead....................this ones closer than a Winnsboro volleyball game! :unsure:

Hayseed, is it true that you and BRF have been having an affair? And have you been able to produce a valid birth certificate that you are truly a Texan? Not sure why you have yet to produce it.... Are you hiding something?

Franks is the man for the job! Make your vote count on 12-22-12....

Hayseed, is it true that you and BRF have been having an affair? And have you been able to produce a valid birth certificate that you are truly a Texan? Not sure why you have yet to produce it.... Are you hiding something?

Franks is the man for the job! Make your vote count on 12-22-12....

OK Crush, you know i was born in Texas but nowhere near a hospital. Birth certificates are for you rich City people. I should have known this was gonna get dirty. XD

Im giv'n Haysead my full indoorsment caus heez gona rapeal the Obamacair an end prohabishion. Haysead beleeves in the secon amendmint rites if thats the one with free speaches and guns. Heez also gona close the borders axcept on cinco-de-mayo an Bastile day.Tru storie.

BRF has my homer vote tho.

Haysead is my first Smoaky friend. He may be homely but heez my friend.

Im giv'n Haysead my full indoorsment caus heez gona rapeal the Obamacair an end prohabishion. Haysead beleeves in the secon amendmint rites if thats the one with free speaches and guns. Heez also gona close the borders axcept on cinco-de-mayo an Bastile day.Tru storie.

BRF has my homer vote tho.

Haysead is my first Smoaky friend. He may be homely but heez my friend.

Thanks Doomer. I could use some more votes.

I voted for HS1988 he #### me off so bad I started liking him

No tellin' how many times that's happened on SDC.........LOL!!

Some of my first posts were how I thought Ryan Mallett was a BIG crybaby and I got hammered by THSfanatic, since then I've become a fan of Ryan Mallett and THSfanatic......................