• BigRedFan
    • TheTrueLionKing
    • wolfpack4life
    • Kooldown54

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No tellin' how many times that's happened on SDC.........LOL!!

Some of my first posts were how I thought Ryan Mallett was a BIG crybaby and I got hammered by THSfanatic, since then I've become a fan of Ryan Mallett and THSfanatic......................

LOL. Im thickn i tikked oft evrie member of Smoaky dotcom the first two months i was own here. Two boyz from Wes Rusk said thay wanted to whoop my @%%! An thay meaned it bigtyme. Tru storie.

I would like to nominate someone not on Smoaky and see if we can make sure that he has a lifetime ban and is never aloud to get on here. The Biggest Traitor, quitter, down right dirty dog-----Josh Hamilton

+10000000000

Anyone wanna have a jersey and shirt burning party. Gotta get rid of my Hamilton and Napoli jerseys and shirts.

People, trailing by 7 votes at this point, i have no choice but to plead my case ( and attempt to throw Franks under the bus). I've tried to this point to keep this campaign clean and free of mudslinging. I have , however , been made aware of a few things the common voter may want to know before they cast their votes. "A friend of mine" has told me that Franks is buying Daingerfield votes. His vast access to resources has given him access to this coveted title so long that he has become power crazy. My friend has also told me that Franks was on the grassy knoll that day in Dallas, well you know which day i'm talking about. There's also a chance that Franks knows where Waldo is but won't tell the rest of us. I really feel that Franks and his "Frank-bank" were the reason that the server was so slow in weeks past. The massive load of his data bank has to bog things down at least a little bit. Franks had no hand in the Justin Beiber/ Selena Gomez breakup but did nothing about stopping all the publicity. In closing my senseless diatribe, i'd like to make a call to the common voter to help me derail his tenure as our SDC Heisman holder. There is no room at the top of our pedistal for a competent, well informed, guru, who bombards us with facts and statistics which hinder our abilities to senselessly argue mute points between gamedays. I once again solicit your vote in this war and ask that if you have promised your vote to Franks, but have yet to cast your vote, please stab Franks in the back and vote for me! Thank you.

This is a non-paid political ad for the losing cause. This cannot be reused without the express written consent of the " Hayseed for office" movement. Hey but who would wanna use it?

People, trailing by 7 votes at this point, i have no choice but to plead my case ( and attempt to throw Franks under the bus). I've tried to this point to keep this campaign clean and free of mudslinging. I have , however , been made aware of a few things the common voter may want to know before they cast their votes. "A friend of mine" has told me that Franks is buying Daingerfield votes. His vast access to resources has given him access to this coveted title so long that he has become power crazy. My friend has also told me that Franks was on thae grassy knoll that day in Dallas, well you know which day i'm talking about. There's also a chance that Franks knows where Waldo is but won't tell the rest of us. I really feel that Franks and his "Frank-bank" were the reason that the server was so slow in weeks past. The massive load of his data bank has to bog things down at least a little bit. Franks had no hand in the Justin Beiber/ Selena Gomez breakup but did nothing about stopping all the publicity. In closing my senseless diatribe, i'd like to make a call to the common voter to help me derail his tenure as our SDC Heisman holder. There is no room at the top of our pedistal for a competent, well informed, guru, who bombards us with facts and statistics which hinder our abalities to senselessly argue mute points between gamedays. I once again solicit your vote in this war and ask that if you have promised you vote to Franks, but have yet to cast your vote, please stab Franks in the back and vote for me! Thank you.

Lol!

Maybe Smoaky should add a rule and make it where if a member won the SDC Award the previous year you would not be eligible to be nominated the following season

Lol!

Maybe Smoaky should add a rule and make it where if a member won the SDC Award the previous year you would not be eligible to be nominated the following season

NOT!! It is what it is. We all vote

Lol!

NOT!! It is what it is. We all vote

People, trailing by 7 votes at this point, i have no choice but to plead my case ( and attempt to throw Franks under the bus). I've tried to this point to keep this campaign clean and free of mudslinging. I have , however , been made aware of a few things the common voter may want to know before they cast their votes. "A friend of mine" has told me that Franks is buying Daingerfield votes. His vast access to resources has given him access to this coveted title so long that he has become power crazy. My friend has also told me that Franks was on thae grassy knoll that day in Dallas, well you know which day i'm talking about. There's also a chance that Franks knows where Waldo is but won't tell the rest of us. I really feel that Franks and his "Frank-bank" were the reason that the server was so slow in weeks past. The massive load of his data bank has to bog things down at least a little bit. Franks had no hand in the Justin Beiber/ Selena Gomez breakup but did nothing about stopping all the publicity. In closing my senseless diatribe, i'd like to make a call to the common voter to help me derail his tenure as our SDC Heisman holder. There is no room at the top of our pedistal for a competent, well informed, guru, who bombards us with facts and statistics which hinder our abalities to senselessly argue mute points between gamedays. I once again solicit your vote in this war and ask that if you have promised your vote to Franks, but have yet to cast your vote, please stab Franks in the back and vote for me! Thank you.

This is a non-paid political ad for the losing cause. This cannot be reused without the express written consent of the " Hayseed for office" movement. Hey but who would wanna use it?

No comment. Please refer all questions about these matters to my campaign manager, Killerbee, or to my media consultant, 98Crush, or to my public relations manager, JakeBrake.

On another topic, that was not a picture of my package on my twitter page. My account was obviously hacked by members of Hayseed's campaign. Please cease and desist from using the terms "Frank's frank" and "Beaner's Weiner" when referring to the picture. Thank you.

No comment. Please refer all questions about these matters to my campaign manager, Killerbee, or to my media consultant, 98Crush, or to my public relations manager, JakeBrake.

On another topic, that was not a picture of my package on my twitter page. My account was obviously hacked by members of Hayseed's campaign. Please cease and desist from using the terms "Frank's frank" and "Beaner's Weiner" when referring to the picture. Thank you.

Very well then, the new term will be "data-link" ! ..........XD

How come I feel that Crank and Beans are mini pulsating , (yes spellcheck that's not the word I was looking for,) manipulating this election ? It's clearly apparent that hayseed being of strong moral fiber, should be allowed to reign as the new Dictater over sdc . With his knowledge of the grassy knoll and Hoffas whereabouts , it's obvious he was at one time employed at the CIA or ACLU or the teamsters union. Well surely he was employed somewhere sometime, in closing I feel Doomer should be undersecretary of state , because she keeps falling down and needs somthing soft to land on .

How come I feel that Crank and Beans are mini pulsating , (yes spellcheck that's not the word I was looking for,) manipulating this election ? It's clearly apparent that hayseed being of strong moral fiber, should be allowed to reign as the new Dictater over sdc . With his knowledge of the grassy knoll and Hoffas whereabouts , it's obvious he was at one time employed at the CIA or ACLU or the teamsters union. Well surely he was employed somewhere sometime, in closing I feel Doomer should be undersecretary of state , because she keeps falling down and needs somthing soft to land on .

Don't be surprised if you get a fish wrapped in newspaper for Christmas. Lol.