The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TenahaTroll

Tenaha vs. Frost

Palestine seems like a likely location for this matchup. Unless There's a different frost other than the one south of Dallas. Good luck to the Tigers!

Game is in Van on Friday.

Tenaha is finally healthy. Been a long season with injuries starting back before the first scrimmage. But we are finally getting everyone back to near 100% and it is starting to show. Plus we have had a chance to build confidence in some of the younger players.

Just really have got to limit the interceptions and penalties. Still got things to work on, but at least we havent peaked yet. Its strangely coming together when it should and Im starting to realize just how smart Coach Ward really is.

If anybody is bored and wants to listen to the Munday/Hamlin game saturday at 2 it is on www.kvrp.com stream over internet. Great job tonight Tenaha. I'm still pulling for Burton but they must get past a tough team in Falls City.

If anybody is bored and wants to listen to the Munday/Hamlin game saturday at 2 it is on www.kvrp.com

the moguls versus the pied pipers....lol. thats just hilarious right there.

the moguls versus the pied pipers....lol. thats just hilarious right there.

Yes it is. Moguls should win easily but you never know.

Game is in Van on Friday.

Tenaha is finally healthy. Been a long season with injuries starting back before the first scrimmage. But we are finally getting everyone back to near 100% and it is starting to show. Plus we have had a chance to build confidence in some of the younger players.

Just really have got to limit the interceptions and penalties. Still got things to work on, but at least we havent peaked yet. Its strangely coming together when it should and Im starting to realize just how smart Coach Ward really is.

You sure?, I heard Athens

Tenaha has lost 4 games to Joaquin, ALTO, west Sabine, SA!

Frost only lose was to Hubbard week 5.

Only victory both teams have against same team is ME!

Tenaha won 35-32

Frost won 38-14

Strength of schedule in favor of Tenaha no doubt about it BUT Frost is playing great defense since that wake up call Hubbard gave them week 5!

Frost has seen athletic teams like Tenaha in Chilton but Tenaha is peaking at the right time for another title!

I'm torn on who to choose bc when you get this deep anything can happen!

I'll pick the polar bears of frost by 3!

Tenaha has lost 4 games to Joaquin, ALTO, west Sabine, SA!

Frost only lose was to Hubbard week 5.

Only victory both teams have against same team is ME!

Tenaha won 35-32

Frost won 38-14

Strength of schedule in favor of Tenaha no doubt about it BUT Frost is playing great defense since that wake up call Hubbard gave them week 5!

Frost has seen athletic teams like Tenaha in Chilton but Tenaha is peaking at the right time for another title!

I'm torn on who to choose bc when you get this deep anything can happen!

I'll pick the polar bears of frost by 3!

# 7 for Mount was not 100% in the Frost game, He was in the Tenaha game. He is a game changer on both sides of the ball. So you cannot go by the previous scores.

An I'm not going off that score it was almost 6 weeks apart from eachother tenaha a different team since then I'm sure and so is frost from their lose

????? You listed it on here like you were.

I mentioned nothing bout the game after i said the scores did i? So how did you draw the conclusion of thats how i picked the outcome? What was my next statement??? Tenaha had the strength of schedule! Frost has seen athletic teams like Tenaha in a athletic chilton team. I'm going off gut bc anything can happen in round 4 of Texas high school football playoffs and frost defense is playing Great.

I'm going with defense of the polar bears

Alto plays in athens Friday

Good luck to tenaha we are pulling for yall.

I stand corrected. Where I heard Athens is now saying Van as well. So apparently it's Van.

Way to go Tigers we are proud of you. Bremond fought till the end and had the best Corp band ever!

AdjustedStats.com is picking Tenaha 30-19. 70% probability of victory. No big surprise there.

Third week in a row Frost is the underdog, hasn't stopped them yet. Instead they are getting stronger.

I'll go out on limb here and vote for the Golden Circle to prevail again. Frost 28-24.

AdjustedStats.com is picking Tenaha 30-19. 70% probability of victory. No big surprise there.

Third week in a row Frost is the underdog, hasn't stopped them yet. Instead they are getting stronger.

I'll go out on limb here and vote for the Golden Circle to prevail again. Frost 28-24.

I'll never forget the night we played Frost in Whitehouse in 1998. Frost jumped out to a 7-0 lead PDQ. Tenaha soon answered with 56 straight points on their way to their first State Championship. It was cold that night about 8 degrees but worth the price of admission.

I'll never forget the night we played Frost in Whitehouse in 1998. Frost jumped out to a 7-0 lead PDQ. Tenaha soon answered with 56 straight points on their way to their first State Championship. It was cold that night about 8 degrees but worth the price of admission.

It was cold. Me n c.ward had taken zaycoven with us. Gave him too much hot cocoa while there and he was rowdy on the way home. Zay was 3. Hes about 300 lbs now and starts on the dline for longview. Time flies

I'm really glad to see Tenaha doing this good this year. I didn't honestly think they'd have another shot at a title with all the people that they lost after last season. And I didn't think it was gonna happen after their first loss to Joe in years, but y'all have really improved since week 0, obviously, and I hope that y'all are back in Cowboy Stadium in a few weeks! Good luck to y'all!

I'm really glad to see Tenaha doing this good this year. I didn't honestly think they'd have another shot at a title with all the people that they lost after last season. And I didn't think it was gonna happen after their first loss to Joe in years, but y'all have really improved since week 0, obviously, and I hope that y'all are back in Cowboy Stadium in a few weeks! Good luck to y'all!

Thank you! I sure hope we make a repeat visit to Jerry's house as well! I tell you what though...I stand behind my Tigers no matter what! All day, every day I'm a true to the heart Tiger fan!!!! Love and support my Tigers 110%!!!!!! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

And good luck to those awesome Carthage Bulldogs! :)