HS v/s EF 2012 pt2

HS1988

Come on now 74, I won't say EF can't win. Anything can happen in football. But lets not get silly and say they may stop that Mustang rushing attack ( aka "Thunder Express"). That ain't happening! And having them score 4 tds on HS is a stretch too. :)

Could happen, yall had some boys banged up against Centerville, unless they are 100% they may be a step slower

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just say I think you're gonna be a little shocked this Saturday '88..... These Jackets are bringing it every week now!.... Wouldn't want you to end up like JJ!... Lol... No one has seen him since 10 last nite!... He's in hiding!!

I'm just say I think you're gonna be a little shocked this Saturday '88..... These Jackets are bringing it every week now!.... Wouldn't want you to end up like JJ!... Lol... No one has seen him since 10 last nite!... He's in hiding!!

I don't think either of us will be shocked. Arp got dug up by the only good teams they played. I was surprised that EF lost big to them in the first game. HS will not over look the Yellers.

Extreme smack talk... bah. This reads like a mutual admiration society. Next thing I know it will be kiss kiss. It's getting icky in here.

I think we been waiting on all the outsider blowhards to weigh in. So far your the only one.lol