HS v/s EF 2012 pt2

HS1988

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So what is your version of the truth? I guess the HS boys are lying and the tape lies too??

You can try to explain it away, but everyone else knows EF plays dirty!! Explain why everyone thinks that way!!!

It's called a bandwagon. I watch tons of high school football weekly, there is dirty play all around. If you can't stomach it...... there is always baseball or tennis.

1354764360[/url]' post='1838858']

It's called a bandwagon. I watch tons of high school football weekly, there is dirty play all around. If you can't stomach it...... there is always baseball or tennis.

Okay, so you go ahead and be proud of a team that plays dirty!! By the way, you won't be hollering "first down, first down, first down, first down"!!! too much when your "dirty" can't get one!!

Cheer up 88... Your basketball team is gonna get better next week!!

Dogonit BigEd, its not that. Heck basketball will be so late for us we may as well not play. Im frettin about you guys. I knew the time would come for the Mustangs to move on and leave our cross district buds for bigger n better things. And I know you guys say you will support us. But I know that you guys have your own things and will just forget us. Things EF always does like, play basketball, drink Musclemilk, look for ways to mask HGH on the new UIL test, recruit heavily from Shreveport,Marshall and Waskom. Try to convince taxpayers that the bus WILL be used because hey, its a long way to Dekalb. Start the process of hand picking umps for the annual Wood Bat (aka Mustang Showcase) Tourney. And just life after football season. Oh you will read about HS in the paper and maybe offer congrats but the SDC days with our lil Jackets is almost over for you guys until we do it again. Anyway sniff sniff, I'm gonna miss you guys. Don't let SJ n Rock fall to deep in the bottle. Some day these BA HS Mustangs will move west again and you guys can go back to fighting it out with ND and actually have a chance. Good luck with basketball. Sniff sniff.......

I guess the teeth marks on my sons arm... The bruises in the shape of a fist on his side...and the bruise in the shape of a size 12 football cleat on his back means that everyone we play is spotless clean!!.... Get over it!... That stuff happens!... Everyone just tries to magnify things when it comes to EF!... Haters will be haters!... What it really boils down to is jealousy!... People just don't like it when others are successful!

I do understand that it probably gets magnified, but a player in general should be confident enough in their abilities that they should have to resort to such tactics!! Just like in baseball, trying to hit the batter might be part of the game, but it doesn't mean it has to be done!! Just play the game!! Don't make excuses!!

Okay, so you go ahead and be proud of a team that plays dirty!! By the way, you won't be hollering "first down, first down, first down, first down"!!! too much when your "dirty" can't get one!!

It's "FIRST DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN." It gets more under their skin when you say it that way. It took years of playoff victories to perfect it. Go getcha a megaphone and try it, trust me, your Mustangs will love you for it.

88... Just tell Horns85 not to close his eyes and turn his back to the game at the end this week... I want him to enjoy every last minute of the little Shetlands football season this year!.... But hey on the bright side...there is always room for you guys on the EF bandwagon!... But I did hear 85 is a huge hoops fan!... And I know baseball is your main passion and love!!...so I understand if you guys have other commitments!!!.... Lmao!!!.. We'll keep you guys informed about how football is going!!... Freddie Fenders old bus is gonna be fueled and ready to roll next week to Bryan or Waco!... Go Jackets!!

88... Just tell Horns85 not to close his eyes and turn his back to the game at the end this week... I want him to enjoy every last minute of the little Shetlands football season this year!.... But hey on the bright side...there is always room for you guys on the EF bandwagon!... But I did hear 85 is a huge hoops fan!... And I know baseball is your main passion and love!!...so I understand if you guys have other commitments!!!.... Lmao!!!.. We'll keep you guys informed about how football is going!!... Freddie Fenders old bus is gonna be fueled and ready to roll next week to Bryan or Waco!... Go Jackets!!

So yall are gonna come watch us play in the semis! Thanks guys! Better bring plenty of sleeping bags. HS folks already booked all the rooms in both places!

It's "FIRST DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN." It gets more under their skin when you say it that way. It took years of playoff victories to perfect it. Go getcha a megaphone and try it, trust me, your Mustangs will love you for it.

Tell'em lowman......as much as he heard it back in 07 and the past couple of years u would think he would remember.......but hey he was probalby lookin to c if someone was grabbin another players crotch or something.