HS v/s EF 2012 pt2

HS1988

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should I tell them bout the first meeting????........ Nah!!!!... They'll figure it out Saturday nite!!... Lol

Well what I didn't tell you is our QB rolled his ankle coming out of the hive the first meeting...and a couple of our defensive players were out!!... Guess y'all figured that out by now!.... And I tried to tell y'all what was fixing to happen!!... I congratulate HS on a great season...but like I said...these Jackets are just under-rated!... Region Champions Baby!!... Go Jackets!!

How bout that EF defense...held HS to their lowest score output of the season...shut-out HS the second half!... And we even had 3 turnovers to none!... See Arp...you can still win even when you turn the ball over more...so JJ... Now what's Arps excuse?

How bout that EF defense...held HS to their lowest score output of the season...shut-out HS the second half!... And we even had 3 turnovers to none!... See Arp...you can still win even when you turn the ball over more...so JJ... Now what's Arps excuse?

Great job to EF D!

Smoaky wants y'all to pay the coach now!

Hey 88 where are y'all playing next week? Avinger? Lol!!!!! Greatest team ever for HS fourth round and done. Even with the officials on your side!!

You are a piece of trash... Don't know who you are and dont care because you are a COWARD!

Great season mustangs and the coaches can be proud of building a great program in Hughes springs.

Josh Nation

88... You and Horns need me to save you a seat Friday nite in Waco?.... We got room on the EF bandwagon!... And Lombardi...you need to eat crow too... You said we were no better than PP and said HS had a free trip to 5th round by default!... Really!!... Guess that your opinion has changed now!!

You are a piece of trash... Don't know who you are and dont care because you are a COWARD!

Great season mustangs and the coaches can be proud of building a great program in Hughes springs.

Josh Nation

Coward?!! Every week you fools get on here talking about how bad you are and you just got hammered face it!!!

88... You and Horns need me to save you a seat Friday nite in Waco?.... We got room on the EF bandwagon!... And Lombardi...you need to eat crow too... You said we were no better than PP and said HS had a free trip to 5th round by default!... Really!!... Guess that your opinion has changed now!!

[/quote

I gladly eat that crow!!! Just thought HS could beat you didn't mean I was pulling for them!! Good luck!!

Congrats to E.F. on the win. If thats the best officials the east texas chapter has then thys pittiful for that chapter missed 5 or six block in the backs and the block below the waist is a spot foul bad deal. Didnt beat h.s. but could have neen officiated alot better