HS v/s EF 2012 pt2

HS1988

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good luck Jackets. You earned it. Hope to see you in Arlington. Great team with great fans. And you serve up a mean dish of crow. Wasn't near as bad as I expected.

Good luck Jackets. You earned it. Hope to see you in Arlington. Great team with great fans. And you serve up a mean dish of crow. Wasn't near as bad as I expected.

Just a quick shout out to Martinez for HS. Heard he is in ER this morning, hope he is OK. He plays with a lot of courage and heart and is a great kid. Great season Mustangs, congrats to EF for a job well done.

best wishes to Martinez. hate the hurting, worse part of this game.

OK guy's EF is about a 17 pt. underdog in this one. You know the drill... they going to come out and give HS there best on Saturday .. and hope to get the upset. I believe they can do it.... it won't be easy.... or even close to easy....but it can happen. I know HS's coaches are trying to convince the boys that they can't take EF lightly, but you know them boys are thinking....HS ain't Arp...we beat' um good once.... we'll do it again....maybe they can.......maybe they can't..

Win or lose EF has had a great season, I think it's fantastic that District 9 has swept the Region. IF HS takes the Region... I... and pretty sure most of the other EF fans will support them ponies the rest of the way... I also know we can count on thier support if things go EF's way. Good Luck to both teams and may the winner take state!!!

Ok Horns85, your being called out, in this orriginal post you only gave me a +..5.....for your crow you must now give the full +1......lol.

These boys will be ready for a battle but I bet the Jackets heads are bigger than a water cooler after beating Arp.:D

Ok, HS'88.... it's your turn......take your crow.... and take back that our boys heads are bigger than water coolers for beating Arp.....lol.

Oh, but they might be bigger than water coolers for beating HS....lol.

Gonna be a DONKEYSTOMPIN take them Yellerjackets out to the woodshed beating this week!!! STANGS ROLL on to face the Mighty #1 refugio greencards then on to Jerry's world to DONKEYSTOMP who ever comes off the other side handily !!!!

Been fun EF guys got y'all 4 Mustang Hoodies for next week gotta 4x 2 smalls and one from baby gap for SJ!!!!

HS 48 EF 21 GO MUSTANGS!!!!

Ok. Horsepower64, belly up to the table.....I got you a big ole orange EF Jackets hoodie for next week...lol.

Sure am glad we have EFs support after the mustangs manhandle them for the second time this season. Looking forward to an intense first quarter before Hughes Springs eventually overpowers the yellerjackets and pulls away with a big win. HS 41 EF 21.

All aboard the mustang express! Next stop, Refugio!

Two bad calls on one post.....good call. I guess the Mustang Express and the Bobcats can still play some roundball against each other.

You know, had C'ville gone for two with that Big FB that ya'll could'nt stop for less than 2-3 yds this might be a different thread....lol. If HS loses this week all the crow eating is gonna make JJ look like an amatuer...lol.

Uh, oh....lol.

Glad you asked '88

Arp game one EF 235 yds

HS game one EF 212 yds

Arp game two EF 476 yds

HS game two EF........yet to be determined.... but you can bet it will be a lot more than the first game.....have to return and fill this in after the game.

SJ can you fill in the blanks now?

Lets see, whats Saturday? Ooooh yea! The warm up game. Ya think yall would mind running the EB offense for us?:D

88... Actually y'all were a good warm-up game for us!... EB is somewhat of a mirror image of y'all and run y'all's same offense!... Lol

hmmm thinking all HS musta gone to church and stayed over for more till tonights service. preachers there prob pretty busy today.

WOW, that is so MONEY. I wish I would have came up with that one. LMAO Hey HS it's not the end of the world.........that doesn't happen for another couple of weeks. Your pain won't last long.