HS v/s EF 2012 pt2

HS1988

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To all HS posters (almost all) I have really enjoyed all the smack talk, and for the most part nobody has been mean, ugly or picked on any kids...lol. Look forward to more in the future, i have made some new friends with the same love of High School football, and thats a good thing. 2A Division II District 9 rocks.....Go Jackets ....Go Mustangs!!!

As for me the Crow Cafe is now closed.......I can't speak for some of the other EF posters......lol.

All I could hear last night was our echoes coming from the other side of the field.

Music to my ears.....first ddddooooooowwwwwwnnnnnn or my personal favorite with about 2 minutes left in the 4th......Touch DDddddoooooowwwwwnnn!

Lowman we might need to coin that phrase.

Music to my ears.....first ddddooooooowwwwwwnnnnnn or my personal favorite with about 2 minutes left in the 4th......Touch DDddddoooooowwwwwnnn!

Lowman we might need to coin that phrase.

At first I was yelling first down and then it hit me that it was a touchdown. Hopefully we can get Waco rockin like we did in 07 against Rice. I got two cold beers in some styrofoam...Where it's at.

At first I was yelling first down and then it hit me that it was a touchdown. Hopefully we can get Waco rockin like we did in 07 against Rice. I got two cold beers in some styrofoam...Where it's at.

Right on my brotha right on......I still say that is the best SDC post of all time. "I got 2 cold beers and some styrofoam" instant classic!

Right on my brotha right on......I still say that is the best SDC post of all time. "I got 2 cold beers and some styrofoam" instant classic!

Last night when I got home, I got a DWS( Drinking While Smoakin) from Mufasa and had to go to bed. I can not wait to watch the film tomorrow.

88... Actually y'all were a good warm-up game for us!... EB is somewhat of a mirror image of y'all and run y'all's same offense!... Lol

Apparently they run it better!! I guess we will see after this week who runs the slot t the best in the state this year! It's amazing how quite the HS "faithful" are!!

Glad you asked '88

Arp game one EF 235 yds

HS game one EF 212 yds

Arp game two EF 476 yds

HS game two EF........yet to be determined.... but you can bet it will be a lot more than the first game.....have to return and fill this in after the game.

HS game two EF 317 yds

Interesting stat from the game HS passed 17 times, EF only passed 13 times

I dished it out all week to EF and I'll take all. EF can dish out this week. But i have no intention of sitting here and letting some jealous jerkwad that had nothing to do with either team dog HS and the players. That's not what this is supposed to be about.

I have no jeolousy towards HS. Why would I my teams accomplished so much more!! But I told you fools all year that you didn't have what it takes to win it all because I've been there and you discredited what I said!! Just know that I'm right and have been all year!! That really has to sick in your crawl!! Good luck to you in the future and I can't wait til next year when one of you jack wagons get on here talking about this year!! It's the past now and according to y'all you can't talk about it!! I lol all night last night!!

HS game two EF 317 yds

Interesting stat from the game HS passed 17 times, EF only passed 13 times

Pretty even game as far as stats. Believe HS had 305 total. Most of that came on the first half and most of EF's came in the second half when it counted! Good luck to EF the rest of the way! If y'all make it to Jerry's world Dec. 20th I'll be there! I work off of graveyard that morning at 7. I can go home and get a little sleep and head that way! GO EF!!

@ Lombardi. You don't have a team. The more I talk to PP folks, the more they assure me that that your whole story is a lie. You never played for PP. You never won anything. They tell me that nobody as classless and cowardly as you would make it on any of their teams. I already knew all this but to hear it from them really let me no what a blabbering fool you are. Hence my original impression of you Jackwagon. # heyformercoachlol

So my question is wear is Hughes Springs putting that State Championship trophy the won this year?? Oh wait CHOKE city hit again. Like I said a month and a half ago. Thanks have a great day. Good luck in Baseball.

And my question a month and a half ago was who do you support. LK I think? Let us know. I bet it will explain your envy.

Pretty even game as far as stats. Believe HS had 305 total. Most of that came on the first half and most of EF's came in the second half when it counted! Good luck to EF the rest of the way! If y'all make it to Jerry's world Dec. 20th I'll be there! I work off of graveyard that morning at 7. I can go home and get a little sleep and head that way! GO EF!!

Love to have ya, and thanks for the support HSFF.

@ Lombardi. You don't have a team. The more I talk to PP folks, the more they assure me that that your whole story is a lie. You never played for PP. You never won anything. They tell me that nobody as classless and cowardly as you would make it on any of their teams. I already knew all this but to hear it from them really let me no what a blabbering fool you are. Hence my original impression of you Jackwagon. # heyformercoachlol

If the people you talked to are the Pewitt posters, then let me let you in on a little secret none of them ever laced it up for Pewitt!! They are exactly what they are right now...just fans!! But then again I'm gathering that most posters on this website never played!! At least the ones that talk more than their teams can back up!! I've heard some stories from the last few teams at Pewitt and let's just say.....never mind that's neither here nor there and I will leave it at that!! Good luck see u back here next year! Maybe if your team is good if not I will see you in twenty years!!

If the people you talked to are the Pewitt posters, then let me let you in on a little secret none of them ever laced it up for Pewitt!! They are exactly what they are right now...just fans!! But then again I'm gathering that most posters on this website never played!! At least the ones that talk more than their teams can back up!! I've heard some stories from the last few teams at Pewitt and let's just say.....never mind that's neither here nor there and I will leave it at that!! Good luck see u back here next year! Maybe if your team is good if not I will see you in twenty years!!

I am kin to most people of the Omaha Naples area and the ones I have talked to know who you are and they say you didn't do #### for the team or the school! They were actually glad when you left the area! LOL I can't say that I blame them!

@ Lombardi. You don't have a team. The more I talk to PP folks, the more they assure me that that your whole story is a lie. You never played for PP. You never won anything. They tell me that nobody as classless and cowardly as you would make it on any of their teams. I Ialready knew all this but to hear it from them really let me no what a blabbering fool you are. Hence my original impressi

of you Jackwagon. # heyformercoachlol

He's a legend in his on mind. Next thing you know he'll say the superbowl trophy is named after him. You notice he didn't deny being a jw?

I am kin to most people of the Omaha Naples area and the ones I have talked to know who you are and they say you didn't do #### for the team or the school! They were actually glad when you left the area! LOL I can't say that I blame them!

Feeling is mutual!! That school and the community has changed quite a bit in 20 years!! But see I'm not blind to it because I've gotten out and can look back in!!

Feeling is mutual!! That school and the community has changed quite a bit in 20 years!! But see I'm not blind to it because I've gotten out and can look back in!!

Hmm just wonder when the change for the better started? I have a suspicion I know.

Just want to share that pictures of this game are available to purchase from Stapleton Photography/East Texas Sports Photography on Facebook. He's got great pictures available of both teams and you need to check them out. You can get him to process or order digital downloads, (cheap) and print them yourself.