Police Groups Seeking More NAZI Totalitarian Authority from Congress

RETIREDFAN1

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen. The reason they choose it is that the "field" plays to their sick way of treating people. Bullies with badges. They can then do it legally.

Wow, so I only became a cop to bully people? I wonder how you could come up with that generalization, considering that you don't know me. Just because you would bully people doesn't mean that I would.

Wow, so I only became a cop to bully people? I wonder how you could come up with that generalization, considering that you don't know me. Just because you would bully people doesn't mean that I would.

I would like to say that you're a great laugh as well. But the fact that you're such a sad little person is nothing to laugh about.

Hey Pumpkin. You make the generalization of me, then criticize me for same. What a hypocrite. What a cop.

Get back on your hands and knees and do what you do best. Such ignorance is beyond help. Backwater is so correct.

Hey Pumpkin. You make the generalization of me, then criticize me for same. What a hypocrite. What a cop.

Get back on your hands and knees and do what you do best. Such ignorance is beyond help. Backwater is so correct.

LOL, look how the pot calls the kettle black. Yep, I must have really stepped on a nerve. See people, THIS is the kind of person who would become a cop just to bully the citizens of this country. When you were typing "such ignorance is beyond help", you must have been looking in the mirror. To which I would have to agree that in your case, it is definitely true.