Gilmer vs.Graham

Buckeye1980

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to the buckeyes. Navasota will be your next big test. We are very proud of all the DOD teams. Both Bulldogs went down tonight in 2 great games. Hold your heads high to both bulldogs and the henderson Lions. That monsta is something special. Now go get em Bux!

Gilmer all the way to Jerrys World. Who would have thought at the first of the year that Gilmer would be where they are right now. After loosing everyone that they did, and then seeing our new district. Gilmer is very young on both sides of the ball, and to go undefeated in district and beat some great teams in the playoffs. This has been the toughest schedule I can remember Gimer having. and to be 13-1 is amazing. Gilmer should beat Graham and play a tough battle with Navasota in the title game winning in a close one, and just imagine how good they will be next year with everyone coming back.

Congrats to my Buckeyes,, the "Little Team That Could". Never count the Buckeyes out, til the game is over. They just keep findin' ways to win.

Congratulations Henderson Lions. You guys have some studs,, and played Gilmer tough as nails both games. I have no doubts you guys will always be around as long as you're in 16-3A. "Monsta",,,, one word. Amazing. I just think he got worn down tonight. He was one whupped pup at the end of the game.

I'll sleep on this one. Monsta isn't the only one who was worn out after this game. I was too. Had to find extra energy to make it back to the top of the bleachers and out to the parking lot. It's been one game after another like this all season. These cardiac kids from Buckeye Land are killin' me. LOL Like I said, I'm gonna go to bed and sleep good,, will give more of my thoughts on the game in the AM. Good night folks,, and WTG Buckeyes. Great game.

Congrats to my Buckeyes,, the "Little Team That Could". Never count the Buckeyes out, til the game is over. They just keep findin' ways to win.

Congratulations Henderson Lions. You guys have some studs,, and played Gilmer tough as nails both games. I have no doubts you guys will always be around as long as you're in 16-3A. "Monsta",,,, one word. Amazing. I just think he got worn down tonight. He was one whupped pup at the end of the game.

I'll sleep on this one. Monsta isn't the only one who was worn out after this game. I was too. Had to find extra energy to make it back to the top of the bleachers and out to the parking lot. It's been one game after another like this all season. These cardiac kids from Buckeye Land are killin' me. LOL Like I said, I'm gonna go to bed and sleep good,, will give more of my thoughts on the game in the AM. Good night folks,, and WTG Buckeyes. Great game.

Congrats on another great win OldBuckeye and all! Now get some well earned rest!

This reminds me of 09 when this whole board was saying Carthage would blow Graham out. That one ended with Carthage winning by 1 point. This Graham team will surprise you. The whole team is loaded with Juniors as well so they will be a player in this next year too.

Yuuup! I totally agree.

Congrats Gilmer on ur win now y'all r the only DOD team left go represent proudly!!! That stadium in Mansfield is very,very nice great complex to host HS football lets just say Kilgore and Stephenville had that stadium rocking it was an amazing atmosphere!!! I sure hope y'all win this wk against Graham if y'all do I will be at Jerry's World supporting the Buxs!!!!!

It's all about Graham now, not Navasota or Jerry's World, but strictly the Steers, they are very Stephenville like, and yes that's a compliment to Stephenville, because I did'nt think anybody in 3A could put 40 on Kilgore! They play very disciplined football, and have a great QB, that can run and pass, Gilmer has to put their Argyle game face on, the 2 teams are very similiar, with the QB nodd going to Graham! The Gilmer trainers need to get it in high gear, and get some kids healed up, don't understand all this friday night stuff, did something change in this years playoffs, or did we not play on Sat's alot,in the last few years?

Makes it tough on folks that have to work till 5:00! There's youtube video on Graham vs Abeline Wylie! plus them and Brownwood!

Hmmmmmm,,, this is makin' me think me needs to get an atlas out,,, and see if there is some route that heads down south of Dallas,, then comes back "up" to Mansfield. Try and avoid all that traffic. This old man don't like all that bumper to bumper stuff, big trucks, and ignorant goofballs darting in and out of lanes, taking "MY LIFE" carelessly. Gotta be a better way,,, that won't take any longer to get there.

Hmmmmmm,,, this is makin' me think me needs to get an atlas out,,, and see if there is some route that heads down south of Dallas,, then comes back "up" to Mansfield. Try and avoid all that traffic. This old man don't like all that bumper to bumper stuff, big trucks, and ignorant goofballs darting in and out of lanes, taking "MY LIFE" carelessly. Gotta be a better way,,, that won't take any longer to get there.

on eye 20 take hyw 67 to south ....when you get to hwt 287 thke it west and then 360 north....then the stadum is just up the road on right....any body from met-ro-plex tell me if this is good or not....i got this from studing googal maps all nite :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

It's all about Graham now, not Navasota or Jerry's World, but strictly the Steers, they are very Stephenville like, and yes that's a compliment to Stephenville, because I did'nt think anybody in 3A could put 40 on Kilgore! They play very disciplined football, and have a great QB, that can run and pass, Gilmer has to put their Argyle game face on, the 2 teams are very similiar, with the QB nodd going to Graham! The Gilmer trainers need to get it in high gear, and get some kids healed up, don't understand all this friday night stuff, did something change in this years playoffs, or did we not play on Sat's alot,in the last few years?

Makes it tough on folks that have to work till 5:00! There's youtube video on Graham vs Abeline Wylie! plus them and Brownwood!

How is graham Stephenville like?