Gilmer vs.Graham

Buckeye1980

Lol. Nope, we do not have electricity in Graham. Heck, we don't even have a gas station. We still ride horses every where that we need to go, but our boys can play some football. We are well aware that this will be the fastest and best team that we have seen all year in Gilmer. Gilmer brings a rich tradition to the table. Graham has not been on the radar of most folks all season long. They have been picked to get beat by most polls in every game they have played except the first round. I think we will show up anyway on Friday night and just see what happens!

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See,,, yer provin' my point. We're already gettin' under your skin,,,LOL I called you a rookie,,, because it was your first post. And if you look closely,,, smoaky forums has you listed as,,,,,,,,,,, wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,, a rookie. What part of "rookie" do you not understand. If that's all it takes to bristle your hair,,, you're gonna be an easy target I'm afraid.

Most of the "Army of Buckeyes" on smoaky have been doing this for years..... so dish out what you will,,, call me "funny", I'll take that as a compliment. You're compatriate from Graham, called me a clown,,,, that was funny too. Clowns are supposed to be funny,,,,, right? And I promise you,,,,,,,,,, we'll be here,,,,, and you're comments won't go unnoticed. You'll find, that we "dish back" pretty well. Rookie! :rolleyes:

Recon I ought to introduce him to the Spider Monkey?

I find it funny somebody saying how tough 2a is when Gilmer has been known to beat the #### out of Tatum and Daingerfield every year. Do some research next time.

Just Dangerfield...Tatum has had enough...they play Winnsboro now...meanwhile back at the ranch, Daingerfield....

i have a feeling this trend will go nowhere....not no gram people on here....all we can hope for is a bunch of the "gilmer haters" get on here :ph34r: :angry: :ph34r:

Well, I thought i would join the party, but I am not a Gilmer hater. Hate is pretty strong word for me. Looks like the east tx faithful is already putting Gilmer in the championship game. I think the real Gilmer faithful knows that it will be a battle though. Our boys will be ready!

Ok,, now a little "advice" to you. I promise you,, nobody from Gilmer,,, "NOBODY",,, here disrespects you're Steers. Now,,,,,,,, on the other hand,,,,, you must remember,, that this here is a "smack talkin" forum. There will be a few from Gilmer who try hard,, to get under your skin,,,and get the "ire" stirred up,, and bristle your feathers. "YOU",,, should try and not take all that personally. Or your blood pressure will go up,, and you'll more than likely "look like" a rookie.

I think that these new "Rookies" need to do a little bit of research on how the propper way that one Smack Talks....... All that needs to be done is observe the previous threads between the Gilmer/Dfield for the past several years and they might can understand the jist of it all........... if not, then their feelings that they wear on their sleeves are going to get hurt and then the bottom lip starts to pooch out. Kinda like when Momma told them to put the cereal box back on the shelf at the store........

Lol. Nope, we do not have electricity in Graham. Heck, we don't even have a gas station. We still ride horses every where that we need to go, but our boys can play some football. We are well aware that this will be the fastest and best team that we have seen all year in Gilmer. Gilmer brings a rich tradition to the table. Graham has not been on the radar of most folks all season long. They have been picked to get beat by most polls in every game they have played except the first round. I think we will show up anyway on Friday night and just see what happens!

misc-got-a-badass-over-here.png

Lol. Get your feelings hurt by some old man sitting behind a computer talking smack? Now thats funny, I don't care who you are. Get ready, because Graham is coming to hurt some feelings on Friday night!

only feelings theyre hurting are their fans. like i told el campo yall would be mighty smart to save some gas and not even show upppp

Ok,, now a little "advice" to you. I promise you,, nobody from Gilmer,,, "NOBODY",,, here disrespects you're Steers. Now,,,,,,,, on the other hand,,,,, you must remember,, that this here is a "smack talkin" forum. There will be a few from Gilmer who try hard,, to get under your skin,,,and get the "ire" stirred up,, and bristle your feathers. "YOU",,, should try and not take all that personally. Or your blood pressure will go up,, and you'll more than likely "look like" a rookie.

I think that these new "Rookies" need to do a little bit of research on how the propper way that one Smack Talks....... All that needs to be done is observe the previous threads between the Gilmer/Dfield for the past several years and they might can understand the jist of it all........... if not, then their feelings that they wear on their sleeves are going to get hurt and then the bottom lip starts to pooch out. Kinda like when Momma told them to put the cereal box back on the shelf at the store........

+100,,,,LOL Where ya been Uncleb? I've missed seein' you on here. And I can just see that kids lip poochin' out standing in the cereal aisle. Great word picture. LOL That one got me laughin'. Yer gonna have to hang around this week,,, we need yor expertise.:rolleyes: By the way,,, where is Casualobserver70???? And GTown??? BF hasn't been here much either. And I suppose OldBuckeye#62 is being studious, and busy workin' on the TDH for this week. I'm sure it's gonna be a doozey.

I'm curious where these Graham kids heard of Smoaky? All of a sudden we see three or four show up,, with 1 post to their credit. New to Smoaky,,,, new to Forum Smack Talkin' (You can't call 3A Down Low smack talkin'),,, new to the Army of Buckeye Faithful,,, new to the SDC Buckeye Nation Smack Talkin' Batallion,,,,,,,,, newbies,,,,,,,, just newbie Rookies. It seems every year,,, we have to pass on the "art" to someone new. LOL

Nobody. If i played for Gilmer I wouldn't even practice this week.

ok,,, notice that Adrenaline is from Henderson,, not Gilmer. WE have all kind of East Texas help over here trying to stir the Pot. LOL And he's welcome. Just be sure you notice he's not a Gilmer faithful. We got our own set of pot stirrers. We do a more than good enough job stirrin' our competitions posters up all by ourselves. But We welcome any and all of our East Texas, (esp. DoD bretheren) friends to jump in there with us.

+100,,,,LOL Where ya been Uncleb? I've missed seein' you on here. And I can just see that kids lip poochin' out standing in the cereal aisle. Great word picture. LOL That one got me laughin'. Yer gonna have to hang around this week,,, we need yor expertise.:rolleyes: By the way,,, where is Casualobserver70???? And GTown??? BF hasn't been here much either. And I suppose OldBuckeye#62 is being studious, and busy workin' on the TDH for this week. I'm sure it's gonna be a doozey.

I'm curious where these Graham kids heard of Smoaky? All of a sudden we see three or four show up,, with 1 post to their credit. New to Smoaky,,,, new to Forum Smack Talkin' (You can't call 3A Down Low smack talkin'),,, new to the Army of Buckeye Faithful,,, new to the SDC Buckeye Nation Smack Talkin' Batallion,,,,,,,,, newbies,,,,,,,, just newbie Rookies. It seems every year,,, we have to pass on the "art" to someone new. LOL

Don't flatter yourself. Every forum has an embarrassment like you.

ok,,, notice that Adrenaline is from Henderson,, not Gilmer. WE have all kind of East Texas help over here trying to stir the Pot. LOL And he's welcome. Just be sure you notice he's not a Gilmer faithful. We got our own set of pot stirrers. We do a more than good enough job stirrin' our competitions posters up all by ourselves. But We welcome any and all of our East Texas, (esp. DoD bretheren) friends to jump in there with us.

come on' AOB, ya know you feel the same as we all do about the game. Even myself and Gorilladuke agree on sumthin!

It's all in good fun! If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen!

Tell Gilmer to schedule East Bernard for an exhibition game after december and let me show you guys 2a is just a number I bet you we would roll all over your pansy bucknuts. yall think yall have a steller program, and its all because you guys have not played no compitition like the East Bernard Brahmas. we would roll all over your buckies .. bet that

Tell Gilmer to schedule East Bernard for an exhibition game after december<---LOL. You're joking, right? No thanks, whipping up on East Bernard wouldn't prove a thing. If I was East Bernard, I would stick to the 2A guys. If you want to see how you will fair against Gilmer, then schedule Daingerfield. If you can't beat Daingerfield, then you wouldn't stand a snow balls chance in hades of beating Gilmer. and let me show you guys 2a is just a number I bet you we would roll all over your pansy bucknuts.<---Aww, look how cute...he can almost say it with a straight face. yall think yall have a steller program, and its all because you guys have not played no compitition like the East Bernard Brahmas. we would roll all over your buckies .. bet that<---Yawn. Yep, your screen name fits. Hey, I tell you what. If you want to learn how to trash talk, go visit the Gilmer / Daingerfield thread because right now, you're doing nothing more than embarrasing yourself. Just saying.