Gilmer vs.Graham

Buckeye1980

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me get this straight. You all talk "smack" with a 17-year old from E. Bernard that you guys can't ignore, and you call me a rookie. That's funny.

Obviously you haven't seen the State Farm commercial....

Everyone lies on the internet. A 17 year old from East Bernard? I highly doubt he is 17 and as AOB stated, this is a smack talkin forum. The mere fact that you STILL haven't grasped onto that concept speaks volumes.

It's always a good rule of thumb to take a look at a few threads before posting to avoid these "mistakes", but since you claim to not be a rookie, I'm sure you already knew that. So with that in mind, you made your above post for what reason again?

Hmmmmm,,, just a bunch of Buckeye goobers signed on at the moment,,, and one "ROOKIE",,,, seems like a good time to run up to the school,,, and buy me some football tickets,,,, later,,, AOB out.

Better get some more Depends while you're at it.

+100,,,,LOL Where ya been Uncleb? I've missed seein' you on here. And I can just see that kids lip poochin' out standing in the cereal aisle. Great word picture. LOL That one got me laughin'. Yer gonna have to hang around this week,,, we need yor expertise.:rolleyes: By the way,,, where is Casualobserver70???? And GTown??? BF hasn't been here much either. And I suppose OldBuckeye#62 is being studious, and busy workin' on the TDH for this week. I'm sure it's gonna be a doozey.

I'm curious where these Graham kids heard of Smoaky? All of a sudden we see three or four show up,, with 1 post to their credit. New to Smoaky,,,, new to Forum Smack Talkin' (You can't call 3A Down Low smack talkin'),,, new to the Army of Buckeye Faithful,,, new to the SDC Buckeye Nation Smack Talkin' Batallion,,,,,,,,, newbies,,,,,,,, just newbie Rookies. It seems every year,,, we have to pass on the "art" to someone new. LOL

I have been doing more reading and not much on the commenting......... I just find it rather comical that people new to this site are either too young to understand the concept of a little poke and jab humor or they just have no sense of humor....... they kind of remind me of the pecker head from Gwater last year that got on here and beat on his chest and look how that worked for him......... sometimes they just have to learn the hard way........... anyone with half of a brain can set up an account and start some chatter on here, but the key thing that they have to realize is that we are not the ones on the field, all we can do is cheer the team on and support them the best way possible.........

There, finally off the soap box............. (to the rookies--- a soap box is what the old people use to stand on to elevate them above the crowd to either give a speech or gain attention)

I'm back by the way,,,,, stopped off at Gilmer Discount Tire for a few. You know,,, there are some big dudes workin' down there. If I were to ever get in a knife fight,, or a fist fight,,, I'd want them puppies as my friends. Whoa,,,,,,,, They are kinda like I "expected" Crush98 from Dangerfeld to look,,,, and although he's a nice guy for sure. Enjoyed meeting him,,,, and will again,,, but I'd take two or three of those guys up there at the Tire store if I were in a bind. Just sayin',,,,,,,, (sorry crush) LOL

I have been doing more reading and not much on the commenting......... I just find it rather comical that people new to this site are either too young to understand the concept of a little poke and jab humor or they just have no sense of humor....... they kind of remind me of the pecker head from Gwater last year that got on here and beat on his chest and look how that worked for him......... sometimes they just have to learn the hard way........... anyone with half of a brain can set up an account and start some chatter on here, but the key thing that they have to realize is that we are not the ones on the field, all we can do is cheer the team on and support them the best way possible.........

There, finally off the soap box............. (to the rookies--- a soap box is what the old people use to stand on to elevate them above the crowd to either give a speech or gain attention)

LOL I like it.

Looks like an East Tx family reunion to me. At least thats what a buddy of mine from those parts said!

I haveta admit,, the scenery in the background would indicate that it ain't "west' Texas. It ain't flat as a cow t__d. LOL You know what??? I think that "is" goduke's family. LOLOLOL C'mon goduke,,, I know them homefolks are embarassin' to ya,,, but you gotta get out of the family albumn iffin' ya wants to post sum of them Graham pickturs. Yor family is "waaaaaaaaaay" too good lookin' for repursentin them folks. :lol: