Daingerfield Tigers versus Wall Hawks, quarterfinals

swarmingtigers

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMEN

Well you cant really tell much about the rest of team bc very seldomly do they trow it too #18(i think that the number) but out the 3 i just named them boys are the speed of the team and their Defence is pretty good i mean i have no doubt in our tigers but all i can say is don't overlook them guys in green or it can come back and bite em in the bunz..

AMEN coach.have spy in san alanago dont over look these guys

Once again, the tigers are going to be fine. Trust me..these boys aren't over looking any team. They are determined now. Go tiger nation!!!

Some may be thinking the Tigers are just going out there and going through the motions and winning. I don't see this Tiger team like that at all. What I see is a Tiger team not just playing but fighting, on another level and right on time. No one is being over looked at this point, but when it's over some may be wishing they had been over looked instead of Tiger mauled.

I have seen the footage......Wall looks just like Winny to me. I've watched a lot of football over the years and seen teams with speed........Wall is good in their area, but Clarkville had more speed in my opinion. Dfield has stepped it up against the triple option.....Having several players playing both ways at this time a year against Dfield is not good for small size teams like Wall.

DF offense is far better than wen they faced NB is district play, we prepped for the pass and slowed it down tremendously, then, they ran the sweep play to perfection all night on us and NB was stomping the run for the most part until those plays came in, so franks sayin of their just aint enough time in the week to prepare is pretty accurate, DF uses 4 or 5 runners at any given time, the option, the wildcat, the toss, sweep, screen....just too many plays for the offensive coordinator to choose from, will give ANY defense fits...slow em down, sure u can, stop them, no i dont think wall will....speed? we had that too, didnt work out so well....good luck DF, give em half the game u gave NB and you'll take it to em.

DF offense is far better than wen they faced NB is district play, we prepped for the pass and slowed it down tremendously, then, they ran the sweep play to perfection all night on us and NB was stomping the run for the most part until those plays came in, so franks sayin of their just aint enough time in the week to prepare is pretty accurate, DF uses 4 or 5 runners at any given time, the option, the wildcat, the toss, sweep, screen....just too many plays for the offensive coordinator to choose from, will give ANY defense fits...slow em down, sure u can, stop them, no i dont think wall will....speed? we had that too, didnt work out so well....good luck DF, give em half the game u gave NB and you'll take it to em.

+1

I have seen the footage......Wall looks just like Winny to me. I've watched a lot of football over the years and seen teams with speed........Wall is good in their area, but Clarkville had more speed in my opinion. Dfield has stepped it up against the triple option.....Having several players playing both ways at this time a year against Dfield is not good for small size teams like Wall.

exactly and running from side to side all night like wall does with that option is gonna tire them down their QB is easily tackled just like Haskins ya just have to grab him and not let him through converge, contain, and disrupt the execution of the option, that's the key. make them miss 2 or 3 assignments before they hit the line of scrimmage and the option blows up in their faces. that's what teams do against the aggies and that's why the option is overrated.

Bahahaha jyst asking since i aint herd of nobody saying they seen wall play!!

Hey 09statechamps, don't worry about what Billy Clyde Puckett says too much. He jumps on everyone who disagrees with him, showing his utter contempt for democracy and free speech. BCP doesn't know much at all about football and it shows. I could huddle up and tell him to run a power sweep to the right and he's probably set up in trips left so don't worry about him man. He sounds like an anti-Daingerfield person to me. Maybe Whineysbooboo or New Buttston ? Was I right about D'field beating them 2 BCP ? we'll ? was I ? that's what I thought.