Daingerfield Tigers versus Wall Hawks, quarterfinals

swarmingtigers

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figure all you guys are on the road. I pray all your travels are safe. By the the way we are behind you guys. Kool, Mustang, and myself Oleman expect nothing but the best from the Tigers. I will be listening but keep Smoaky updated. Swarmingtigers, keep me up to date. Again, good luck from NB and make sure that they know the real state chimpionship was last week against two 8 2A D1 schools

I guess we do not stand a chance. Texas 2A has us as a 16 point underdog, EF a 24 point underdog, and Yoe a 15 point underdog. What are the chances that all three underdogs win? I guess I will never get to watch a real game in the Cowboy stadium. Oh I have seen a couple of games there but they were not real games they were a circus that just happened to have a football game going on at the same time. Oh well maybe I could go watch Wall and Newton play, Yuck that does not sound like fun at all. Come on underdogs win so we can have a good game a Cowboy Stadium next week, not two boring running teams.

A shout out to our comrade 09statechamps for his breakout. He's on the lam now and has hit the matresses, I think I know where 09 is but I ain't sayin. Some say they spotted him in Vegas, others swear they saw him doin' standup at a club in Ft. Lauderdale, and still others claim that he has become a member of the Almighty Blackstone Nation in Chicago. The word on the streets is that him and Rottie Pup are planning a big heist soon. hahaha

Tigers and JT Lions are gonna take it tonight ! Hi baby, are you gonna meet us at the skating rink tomorrow night ? Call me on my celly

Oleman if you ever move South of the Sulphur we got a seat reserved for you in the Nation.

Thank you. Still got to stay with my kids and now grand kids. Got a freshman next year and a steady stream from then. 11 grandchildren from 3 to 17. Don't get better than that. Oh!! 3 different schools

I guess we do not stand a chance. Texas 2A has us as a 16 point underdog, EF a 24 point underdog, and Yoe a 15 point underdog. What are the chances that all three underdogs win? I guess I will never get to watch a real game in the Cowboy stadium. Oh I have seen a couple of games there but they were not real games they were a circus that just happened to have a football game going on at the same time. Oh well maybe I could go watch Wall and Newton play, Yuck that does not sound like fun at all. Come on underdogs win so we can have a good game a Cowboy Stadium next week, not two boring running teams.

LOL...Last week we was 14 point underdog

Tigers and JT Lions are gonna take it tonight ! Hi baby, are you gonna meet us at the skating rink tomorrow night ? Call me on my celly

You finally found smoakhouse forums. I told you like 3 weeks ago. anywayz, how come you ain't over at the JTyler thread ? and yeah I'll meet you at the rink at about 7

You finally found smoakhouse forums. I told you like 3 weeks ago. anywayz, how come you ain't over at the JTyler thread ? and yeah I'll meet you at the rink at about 7

Ya heard me?!?!?

roller1.jpg

Let get this party started Tigers!!