3A Div I State Championship Stephenville vs El Campo

hollywood91

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Div I Title?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say one thing Scotty.......you made a good point. Unfortunately I probably wouldn't be so hard on them if their fans weren't such jerks. I met one man, before we played them that was very nice and complimentary. We had a good exchange about he game and he said I hope we can do as well as ya'll have. I told him, it should be a fun game to watch. We wished each other good luck and went our ways.....the rest of several fans I talked to were horrible jerks and most of the ones on here are the same way. I complimented their team to several of their fans and they just looked at me and wouldn't even say thank you. I will say, that our playoff shots with ya'll were a lot different. Respectable...the way it should be. I hate to say it, but El Campo got what they deserved. I really don't like myself for talking this way, but enough is enough.

not every ricebird are like that i apologize for that

im a ricebird i was at the game i saw 3 great quarters from EC and 4 awesome quarters from stephenville it all came down to a 4th and inches bad call by our coach and that was the turn around we were hangin wit them guys but they are the better team and they showed it ... so let me have it ill take it for all of EC we lost 70-35 and we are still breathin and our players have their heads up guys ... so bring it roast me and im not like other ricebirds trash talk and all that i love sports i don't trash talk i let the players play and let score do the talkin and if we lose so be it gso im good game we'll see you next ... so bring it i am a popular guy in ec and everybody know me ... so im ready for it give it to me for all of el campo ... i am EC ... you guys are entertaining

im a ricebird i was at the game i saw 3 great quarters from EC and 4 awesome quarters from stephenville it all came down to a 4th and inches bad call by our coach and that was the turn around we were hangin wit them guys but they are the better team and they showed it ... so let me have it ill take it for all of EC we lost 70-35 and we are still breathin and our players have their heads up guys ... so bring it roast me and im not like other ricebirds trash talk and all that i love sports i don't trash talk i let the players play and let score do the talkin and if we lose so be it gso im good game we'll see you next ... so bring it i am a popular guy in ec and everybody know me ... so im ready for it give it to me for all of el campo ... i am EC ... you guys are entertaining

ignore the "gso im" maybe you can roast me more on that idk lol

They were in the state championship game. Last time I checked, that is typically the 2 best teams surviving their bracket. Hey, at least you guys got to watch it from home.... I was okay eventually with Marshall getting trashed by HP. We were in the state championship game. Only 3 other schools in 4a could say that that year.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to make it feel better. If you are ever ok with that kind of butt whooping you aren't much of a fan.

Why are u carthage fan still talking about ec,ec beat y'all y'all set at home ec went state yea we lost but we made it not y'all,and wait till next year we going beat y'all again!!! Get over it already

Keep talking! 2013 season will be here before you know it. Since the vast majority of Carthage's team is coming back, I would expect them to be out to prove something. See ya in December...

Yea we will see,y'all. Will still be turning the ball over then,like I said even tho we lost in the state game we made it and y'all watched us now

Yeah we watched y'all get embarrassed. Lmao nah, those juniors that turned the ball over will learn from those mistakes and be back with a vengeance next year. How many starters does EC return?

Yes sophomore WR Jarrett Stidham will be the starting QB next year. We will return 4 OL and TE but must replace all the other skill kids. Defensively we return DE #35 Noah (2nd leading tackler), 3 of 4 LB, and both safeties.

Yea we will see,y'all. Will still be turning the ball over then,like I said even tho we lost in the state game we made it and y'all watched us now

Like I said, congratu-freakin-lations on making it to the state title game! You keep talking for the next 12 months and then we will see where these two teams are. Live on your high for as long as you can.

See ya next season!

Dawgs will be a force to be reckoned with in 2013!

Stephenville is good, I cant even begin to imagine how bad they would have beat Carthage.

Dude Your A Piece Of Cake!!! Just Shut Up....Yeah Elcampo Beat Us And What.... We Will Be Back Who else in the STATE is bringing back all 11 starters on offense that put up the numbers we did.........I would love too see u play football me and u one on one ill show u how the Dawgs from the state team roll...........

# now pump that ish up