Elysian Fields vs East Bernard

SteelJacket

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can throw the records out the door in this one!... When you get this far all the teams are good!... EF has proved they belong with the teams they have beaten!... And if EB would of played Arp and HS twice I'm sure they wouldn't be toting an unblemished record!... This game could go either way...but I assure you my boys are gonna bring it!... EB better prepare for the battle of their lives...these boys are wanting a ring bad!!

You can throw the records out the door in this one!... When you get this far all the teams are good!... EF has proved they belong with the teams they have beaten!... And if EB would of played Arp and HS twice I'm sure they wouldn't be toting an unblemished record!... This game could go either way...but I assure you my boys are gonna bring it!... EB better prepare for the battle of their lives...these boys are wanting a ring bad!!

+1

Like I said on the other post. After two weeks of EF beating teams that had already beat them. I can't pick against EF for a 3rd week in a row. I'm tired of all the crow. I think EF keeps it close and interesting. Makes another upset. Makes it to Jerry's house. Good luck jackets!

EB 30 EF 14

But if you guys prove me wrong one more time, I've got a house 5 minutes from "Jerry's" house in Arlington I'll rent to you for the weekend.

. How was your view from the HS side? I think you have some crow to eat. Since you ran your mouth about EF all last week.

I didn't see much, the only score I seen on my end of the field was the game-winner. Whole game, for the most part, was played around the 50!!

. How was your view from the HS side? I think you have some crow to eat. Since you ran your mouth about EF all last week.

EB is loaded from top to bottom...they have so many playmakers on the offensive side of the ball....that defense is something else....EF just know know what they are about to get into

congrats on making it to the state semi but any 3rd seeded team in region 4 could make it through that cake walk region...these boys from EB are some bad bad boys 42-0 EB wins