Elysian Fields vs East Bernard

SteelJacket

EB is loaded from top to bottom...they have so many playmakers on the offensive side of the ball....that defense is something else....EF just know know what they are about to get into

congrats on making it to the state semi but any 3rd seeded team in region 4 could make it through that cake walk region...these boys from EB are some bad bad boys 42-0 EB wins

Yea I have seen your game flims you don't look so bad to me .

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EB is loaded from top to bottom...they have so many playmakers on the offensive side of the ball....that defense is something else....EF just know know what they are about to get into

congrats on making it to the state semi but any 3rd seeded team in region 4 could make it through that cake walk region...these boys from EB are some bad bad boys 42-0 EB wins

I had a buddy from EF sitting by the EB coaches. He said they looked a little pink around the gills. Not at all excited about having to play one of these east Texas teams. Of course I'm sure they were relieved when EF scored on that last hail mary.lol :) EB goes down this week. They have never witnessed the kinda luck they are about to see. SJ has already won a pot of gold at bingo.lol

I had a buddy from EF sitting by the EB coaches. He said they looked a little pink around the gills. Not at all excited about having to play one of rthese east Texas teams. Of course I'm sure they were relieved when EF scored on that last hail mary.lol :) EB goes down this week. They have never witnessed the kinda luck they are about to see. SJ has already won a pot of gold at bingo.lol

South tex can't play with east tex football.

glad you believe that....but you will be talking alot different come saturday and all i will say to ya.....told ya so 42 - 0 EB wins

The only way EF loses this game is by forfiet for not getting to the game on time. And they bought Vanilla Ice old tour bus and had it all fixed up. So no chance buddy. EB goin down homey!

South tex can't play with east tex football.

if yall really really believe that then i know for sure yall believe in tooth fairies, santa clause, never never land, the easter bunny and the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. EF, Arp, HS would not even make

the playoffs in region 4. Trust me when I tell ya...yall will be scoreless at the end of the game

if yall really really believe that then i know for sure yall believe in tooth fairies, santa clause, never never land, the easter bunny and the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. EF, Arp, HS would not even make

the playoffs in region 4. Trust me when I tell ya...yall will be scoreless at the end of the game

. I saw Yall game flim I saw other teams score on Yall. We will score. I think your big boys might get a little tired of chasing our speed all night.

Are you being serious ebbulls?

just stating the facts......EB defense has only giving up 90 points all season.....let me tell ya this....they better keep playing

till the whistle blows... if they dont they will be on their backs with snot bubbles come out of their nose...

EB ain't even from EB. He talks about his team using words like "They" . I know when I talk about our team I say "The Jackets or We" and besides when is the last time u heard someone from region 4 use the term y'all. It's probalby Ol Lambo or better yet JJ.

Norman said it earlier we gotta put a hat aka tackle 10.

just stating the facts......EB defense has only giving up 90 points all season.....let me tell ya this....they better keep playing

till the whistle blows... if they dont they will be on their backs with snot bubbles come out of their nose...

Like I stated earlier. Half the teams EB played had won less than half of their games.