Elysian Fields vs East Bernard

SteelJacket

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i drummed your momma does that count? How old are you anyways....nevermind? Hahaha Goodnight son

, I never knew my mom. Don't matter. You still don't won't none. I'm 18 and like I said you all mouth. See ya kind all the time. If you got anything hit me up I will be in Waco all week end. But I know you won't. Good night drummer boy

EB ain't even from EB. He talks about his team using words like "They" . I know when I talk about our team I say "The Jackets or We" and besides when is the last time u heard someone from region 4 use the term y'all. It's probalby Ol Lambo or better yet JJ.

Norman said it earlier we gotta put a hat aka tackle 10.

Nope...not me....I think region 4 was way overrated this year....Jackets beat the 2 best in the playoffs. EB won't hold the jackets down and will struggle moving the ball. Region 3 traditionally demolishes Region 4. I don't think this year will be anything like last year. EF wins by a couple TD's. HS and Arp both are better than EB.

Your so full of $#@+ just because yall beat a team that haddent had any competition dobt let your head get hyped yall are trash!!! And you might wanna sit yourself and yourlil crew of punks down!!

You don't won't none either sa. Tigers ain't beat nobody. Maxprep can tell ya dat. Y'all wouldn even be in it in d2.

Nope...not me....I think region 4 was way overrated this year....Jackets beat the 2 best in the playoffs. EB won't hold the jackets down and will struggle moving the ball. Region 3 traditionally demolishes Region 4. I don't think this year will be anything like last year. EF wins by a couple TD's. HS and Arp both are better than EB.

Arp ain't got nothin ain't never had nothin. Who is Arp. I thought they was 1a. Prolly should be. South Texas ROCKS!

Dude pleas! EF didn even know they had a defense until a couple games ago. Look at all the points tgey be givin up. You gonna see. They ain't seen no offense like ours!

All the points they gave up before the playoffs is completely different from after they start. EF has become a very great team. Especially their D. You need to calm down with your thinking y'all are the best. Big deal. Y'all are 14-0. I've seen y'all's schedule. Pretty weak. South Texas ain't got nothing in east Texas football. Good luck Friday night, and have fun playing basketball next week!

, I never knew my mom. Don't matter. You still don't won't none. I'm 18 and like I said you all mouth. See ya kind all the time. If you got anything hit me up I will be in Waco all week end. But I know you won't. Good night drummer boy

Ahhhhh. Thats just sad. You are right about everything, please don't come looking for me in waco and beat me up, im just a simple drummer and want no trouble Mr. scout team RB. I'm sorry for everything. You are the best backup ever and your spelling is great too. I'm so glad Dfield doesn't have to play yall. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Did yall notice when i asked for his name and football number he went m.i.a.!!!

Name and number. You ain't gonna be on no field sa. You gonna be in dem bleachers just like you wuz in 09 playin with nob99. You don't won't none son. Tell ya what. Give me ya number and we can hit that motel lot. You all mouth son jus like 99.

Name and number. You ain't gonna be on no field sa. You gonna be in dem bleachers just like you wuz in 09 playin with nob99. You don't won't none son. Tell ya what. Give me ya number and we can hit that motel lot. You all mouth son jus like 99.

Ya you don't "won't" none.........