Elysian Fields vs East Bernard

SteelJacket

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree totally...lol.

that a good one steel jacket...dont know how you did it but...if that makes you feel good..im all in...

everyone can see my post...if you got access to change it then it is what is just like the EB 42 EF 0

beat down come friday night

that a good one steel jacket...dont know how you did it but...if that makes you feel good..im all in...

everyone can see my post...if you got access to change it then it is what is just like the EB 42 EF 0

beat down come friday night

Thats what EB will be saying Friday night about 10pm....lol.

doubt it either of these posters claiming to be from E.B. are. No players post on any message board that I'm aware of. They are disciplined and play with class. No problems on or off the field, so not sure who these 2 are.

Thank you!! And just for the record, I hope neither are from EB - it's almost embarrasing!

Whats up then yu a pu#$% like the rest of the folks from eb and i guarantee yu wont tell me your name or nothing because all dis talk over a computer will get your ace smoked and you can ###### on that dont make come out on the next episode of first 48 and if yu think im playing try me meet me at the stadium friday night and see who leaves driving and who gets picked up by the paramedics

Ridiculous!