Tatum Tournament

easttxoc

Bracket not on hoopinsider yet.

I understand Kilgore, Marshall,Hallsville, Pine Tree, Tatum and Jacksonville are entered in the "Big School" division.

Jacksonville is 12-0 and has won the Madisonville and Fairfield tournaments the past two weekends. Have to think that the Indians would probably be favored.

Tatum beat New Boston and Woden. Marshall hung 100+ on New Boston and Hallsville beat Henderson. That's all I know thus far.

Tatum and Marshall play at 10:30 a.m. tomorrow and it could be the first to 100 wins the game. Honestly, I think the tournament winner will either be Marshall or Tatum. Could play on Saturday as well.

In these 2 brackets, Tatum and Marshall play for first in Gold bracket with loser getting second.

Hallsville is first in its bracket and will be No. 1 seed in Gold bracket while winner of Henderson-Center will be second in Gold bracket and loser goes into consolation bracket.

Kinda curious, if EF football loses tomorrow night, would their basketball-playing football players be out for basketball on Saturday?